Olga Gilowska

Beautiful pictures:heart:Her eyes in third pic are so expressive,and her poses are so natural but yet professional:wub:

Anastasiia and Olga checking their sheulde during the castings today in Berlin.

Unbenannt-12.png

Cat Model Management

LOVING the new pics!!! :crush: When I look at her I see POTENTIAL!!! :clap:

Good luck in Berlin, Olga. You'll surely show them how you do it!

Isn't fashion week in Berlin already over? I think she was at Patrick Mohr, maybe not the hugest show but casting was great!

I believe this is her?
I can't really recognize because of all that make up:unsure:
Patrick Mohr SS2011
9.jpg

mercedes-benzfashionweek.com

Yes, must be her jaw line. Looking forward to seeing her (hopefully) next season with an invincible book.

This is Olga for sure, good catch cologne_rocks and Lamia. Not easy to recognize the models with that make up but was such a cool show, cool casting too. Here are some where you'll see her better, natural Olga at Perret Schaad. Anastasiia did this show as well :flower:

55074201.jpg
55074204.jpg

mercedes-benzfashionweek.com

Second that, is it only me or does she really look like Katie F on the runway?

Thank you penny609 for posting those pics:heart:She looks so natural there but at the same time so elegant and sophisticated:wub:

And I agree with cologne_rocks,she does resemble Katie F a bit,maybe because of the her bone structure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her look on the runway too, especially knowing it's her first shows ever. And I quite agree on the Katie Fogarty comments, not that I find them similar but there is the delicate neck contrasting with much stronger jaw, also maybe how they hold their head or move.

Here you can see how she walks at Perret Schaad (and quickly see her posing for a backstage shot as well).

She's not the kind of girl I usually go for, yet I'm slowly - but surely - falling for her youthful and delicate appeal :heart:

It seems that Olga just arrived in London - via FM Models, of course! I'm happy that FM is aware of "polaroid" tradition, like shooting the real ones with effortless ease... those polaroids are just brilliant. :heart: I love to see how Olga evolves and becomes smoother in a way. Great development progress.

55386412.jpg

55386420.jpg

55386423.jpg

55386430.jpg

Fashion does it Better

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam