Olga Gilowska

:heart: First output from London via FM Agency. Any chance to see get the full set?

055.jpg

050.jpg

048.jpg

045.jpg

OMG,so expressive:heart:I love the last pic,you can really see how her effort is transferring into those amazing poses.Wish we could see more of them:wub:

56459217.jpg

Olga Gilowska by Amy Gwatkin. Perfect match? You'll tell us, you'll let us know. All we can't forget is Amy's words: "all magical, and spooky, and ****". Quite a beautiful way to put it, non? Olga has been in London from mid-July to early August, working on her book. Best things take their time, or we believe. Precious models don't only need precious bookings as we said earlier, they need precious development as well. Which means step by step, which means step by step, which means step by step. Made of wise decisions if one can make them, made of precious and precise developement as much as possible (and it is), made of a clear statement when it comes to image. It's a complicated balance but it's why we are here. Why we get up at seven in the morning and stay late at night. Passion doesn't pay the bills but helps you to go where you really want to go. And once there, your bottom line might not be an issue anymore. Till then, just don't think (of it and everything else and others) and follow your instinct. Low-key will take you higher, with a little love and witchery.
mariemaud

Two more :heart:

Brilliant tests, they show off Olga's ability to go dark and adapt to slightly eerie atmospheres all the while maintaining her youthful appeal. Stunning :heart:

digital-diamonds

^ Thanks Carla-A :heart::flower:

backstage Perret Schaad, love her poise

57008819.jpg

57008712.jpg

from Perret Schaad facebook page

I believe this is her?
I can't really recognize because of all that make up:unsure:
Patrick Mohr SS2011
mercedes-benzfashionweek.com

sorry i can't resist.... LOOOL @ the "makeup" :lol:

first time i see her, i don't know her age, but she looks too young.

sorry i can't resist.... LOOOL @ the "makeup" :lol:

first time i see her, i don't know her age, but she looks too young.

Don't worry about her age... she's almost 17 and still 'in development'... her mother agent isn't the kind to let a too young girl go around randomly :evil:

5012364297_18bf71782f_z.jpg
5012963274_559417eec3_z.jpg
5012963284_a0ff8ba011_z.jpg
5012352065_55ca5b346e_z.jpg
5012288488_7df8d51f46_z.jpg

"Puberty"
saganendalausa.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
don't like the topic of this shooting, but the second picture is amazing :flower: I assume it's been ph in London?

Now she has also agency in Poland - GAGA Models!!! :clap::clap::clap:

^ Yes :clap:^_^

from another set by Saga Sig
60609432.jpg

60609469.jpg

via FM London

^Wow, I love those! I find her beauty perfect for such bold and exaggerated editorials, can't wait for more to come ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->