Olga Gilowska

Wow,such a transformation in Gioia,she's so elegant,real modern business woman:heart:Can't wait for more editorials!:clap:

New photos on GAGA's website!

gaga.pl

she has a lot of charm, i'm not loving those GAGA photos though.

She's featured on Models and Style...

o1.jpg

Wow , I just noticed that it has been months since I introduced Gaga Models ‘ New Faces. All the more do I remember that the last Gaga Face at Models&Style was their amazing Zuzanna ,followed by Olga and Zosia , who are the main parts in todays little Diamond Session. I was told that Olga just came back from London where she did brilliant (her incredible gorgeous face may be the reason!) , while Zosia signed in with Gaga Models a few weeks ago. And with her strong test’s (which can be checked here ) + those matured face is it just a matter of time till Zosia will take the next step as well,talking about first international experiences. However, both share their uniqueness in the spotlight today.
Models and Style

^It is kind of spooky,yes,but I think she did great job,she would be great as actress too:heart:

tumblr_ly6x9kxqLU1qki8a1o1_500.jpg

I bumped into to her the other day, she was with a model friend. She's signed with MUSE in NY. She was very sweet, glad I discovered her. Hope I credited correctly ...

Credit my photo/thenycstreets blog

^Thank you for this photo! And yes, she's with Muse :clap:

Client: Vice Magazine
Stylist: Aldene Johnson
Model(s:( Olga Gilowska:flower:, Cat Boal
Model Agencies: FM models, M and P Models
Set Designer: Sophie Eleanor Turner
Make Up: Martina Luisetti
Hair: Suzie Love & Mitsutaka Enokida
catandolga5.jpg
catandolga14.jpg
catandolga7.jpg