Olivia Palermo

Reaction score
Olivia is a new socialite on the horizon. I just read in a New York Magazine article that she was basically photographed by PMc and she became a star over the course of a year! It's amazing what some exposure will do to a girl. She seems really sweet, too.

Olivia Palermo @ Musicians On Call Annual Benefit Concert - Arrivals, March 30

celebutopia.net

What is wrong with her having her own thread? Getty. At the Dressed to Kilt ball
4go7s7t.jpg
30cbtr9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ehh socialites imo can only go so far.....uniq why don't you like her? I've seen you mention it in another thread....

She's cute, I like her last outfit the best.
Who's that girl standing next to her?
I like her outfit too.

She's very classic looking and has incredible skin! I like that she is young, and as far as I know, doesn't come from a super privileged family...maybe I'm wrong.

And sasscam, the girl next to her is fellow socialite/aspiring actress Byrdie Bell.

Retna. At the launch party for redesigned Cherry coke this past Feb.

44k03tu.jpg
2ry0jkg

2uopc1x.jpg
2euk0aa.jpg

The coat is horrid, but the color is to die for.
At the Costello Tagliapietra during Fashion Week in Feb.
credit FWD
2wcin3b.jpg
2gspbba.jpg

From Page Six:
Rival Inside Tinsley's Gates
THE battle between self-titled It Girl Tinsley Mortimer and socialite wannabe Olivia Palermo is heating up now that Palermo has a spy in her rival's camp. Peter Davis, Tinsley's best friend and brother-in-law, has become close with stylist Kristian Laliberte, Olivia's best friend, according to parkavenuepeerage.com - a development that's infuriated Tinsley and hubby Topper. The two women are in a vicious struggle to reign over New York social life, and Tinsley recently made it physical when she elbowed Olivia to the ground during a fashion show. Meanwhile, Tinsley flew to Japan last weekend wearing a kimono on the plane, our spy giggled, to promote her own line of handbags, since she was recently dumped by handbag queen Samantha Thavasa - and p.r. guru Paul Wilmot - for being too demanding.

Getty. At room 100 launch party last night
2exsobp.jpg
2vvqnis.jpg

With famed photog Patrick McMullan, who launched her-at the "Fracture" Screening Tuesday night
2vx24i0.jpg

2ekqa7m.jpg

2hi189t.jpg

Is she snotty? Tell me more. AP photos
Vogue & UGG Australia Opening Of New York Flagship Store 12/2006
uuup.jpg

yellow.jpg

31661952.jpg

She is cute but i don't think she has an innate fashion sense to be honest. You can see in a lot of her dressing the proportions are off and sometimes the colors slightly as well. I guess that's what happens when someone decides to 'launch' you. She has a very nose-job-y looking nose if you know what i mean. But yeah she's cute. I think there are better looking and better dressed people out there though. esp. if she doesn't have a stellar personality...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eskimogirl1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->