Olivia Palermo

Patrick McMullan
At the New Yorker's for Children event April 19
2qk5ag9.jpg

3y3jwhw.jpg

While I don't think her style deserves it's own thread, it was bound to happen. Looks like the email thing was true, which isn't that surprising. Thanks for the info uniq.

^its really long and complicated, and kind of not worth telling, but the short story is that she allegedly sent out a really desperate sounding e-mail to all of young New York society begging them to be nice to her. Knowing her, I can't imagine it is actually true. Those socialiterank.com people were pretty nasty I would not put it past them to make the entire thing up (including the creation of a fake email address). She didn't really defend her self, but I don't think that means she did it. Anyway, her style is cute, not groundbreaking, but cute.

Uniq, may I ask how you know/why you think all of her stuff is borrowed? If she borrows her bags, she must take out a pretty extended borrow because she uses bags that shes been photographed with for over a year...

OMG i love, love, LOVE olivia palermo!!!!!!!

i mean fine, she's the social climber and all but she really held her head up high in the middle of the biggest social scandal of new york. talk about major brownie points for keeping her dignity intact!

http://oliviapalermo.blogspot.com

she really is beautiful no?

i'm just trying to figure out whether her skin is fabulous as f**k or a byproduct of wearing pounds of makeup. i mean, her skin is glowing too much, no?

She's 21, and obviously doesn't tan. She could have skin like that into her 30's if she takes care of it.

She always look's so chic on photos. I want her skin. I guess I should stop exposing myself to the sun. bleh.

Olivia Palermo

the thread is dedicated to Olivia Palermo.
the new york socialite.

Olivia-Palermo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->