Olivia Palermo

Actually a great outfit, but she needs to lose the shoes. They looked a lot better with that outfit she previously wore them with.

I agree the shoes dont really suit her I do think their pretty awesome, I like her better in her chic little cocktail dresses, its more her style.

i like the shoes, but agree with Lola. the pieces of the outfit may be nice, but the combination seems.. just not right :innocent:

I'm 99% sure the black sequin bag she's carrying is from Zara. I bought it about a month ago (from the younger section of Zara) for about €20 I think.

I looks exactly the same anyway, a few different sized chains as a strap and the same flap. I know that Olivia is a fan of Zara, too.

Olivia Palermo The Cinema Society & Brooks Brothers screening of ''Adam'' in NYC July 28th 2009 - celebritycity

Olivia Palermo US launch party for the BlackBerry Tour Smartphone from Sprint in NYC July 29th 2009 - celebritycity

I agree with LolaSvelt too, but this outfit doesn't seem very her at all does it?
I like the outfit itself I'd just lose the shoes and the hairdo.. :innocent:

don't like that outfit, and that jacket is so not summery
but her bag, from what I can see, looks beautiful!!

THAT HOLE OUTFIT IS SO WRONG, i just love the bag!!, i really dont even like her hair blonde...the brunette gave her sth different

LWL-breton-stripes.jpg

Posted by Natalea52 on Alexa's thread.
Originally sourced; WHOWHATWEAR DAILY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->