Olivia Palermo

Nice look but yes, a bit boring for this event......so can someone ID dress and belt, please? Thanks

Carlos Miele - Front Row - Spring 2010 MBFW , September 14 - gettyimages
2cdit7n.jpg
2ahzjhl.jpg

I like the last two looks... Especially the one with the leopard belt because its actually age appropriate for once:smile:

I think that for MTV she should enjoy it, have fun, dressing up like that is boring always kind of the same thing.

if you've got a good style, stick to it! and i'm glad that olivia has. She looks fabulous at the Carlos Miele show.

I wish she'd have some exciting changes in her makeup once in a while :(

I'm proud to say Olivia's style is so SO much like mine but I was definitely NOT feeling her outfit at the VMA's. I shouldn't judge lol. I mean Olivia gets to wear what she wants to wear but in my opinion the dress would have been better if it didn't have those sleeves and wasn't all drapey. I thought the belt looked cheap and those shoes :yuk:.

I don't like it when people try to steer away from their personal style since it just looks forced. It's not a good look but then again her face and hair was amazing and her clutch and jewelery were fabulous!

She looks stunning at the Carlos Miele show though:woot: I need that dress! Now that's what I'm talking about. :clap:

ohmygosh, she looks gorgeous in the vogue china scans. i love her in each shot! she looks sooooo gooooood!

I know you all think her outfit for the VMAs was boring and I agree, but it's olivia she usually dresses boring and way beyond her age... imo that outfit is the most age apropriate one I have seen in a while on her and thats why i like it :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->