Olivia Palermo

The chambrays and skinnies are really nice, all except for those shoes, but even that didn't bother me too much. :flower: Matching outfits though? Not sure if it's deliberate, but if it was that is quite strange. :lol:

in sydney

QQsS3k7.jpg

shooting for Vogue Australia
6JL3qax.jpg

elleau instagram & therealoliviap instagram

I don't like it either.. I also really don't like the highlights she got. They're pretty bad.

attended the Chadstone Shopping Centre's fashion launch in Melbroune, Australia on Wednesday

dailymail.co.uk

^I hate hate hate the jacket. :blush:
Reminds me to something I would wear to go to the gym.

Love the skirt shape on her. And also love the shoes.

She has to wear those necklaces :doh:

Overall, very stylish. And she has her signature accesories, big necklace, tiny belt (doesn't matter if she needs it or not) and her killer legs.

The shirt/sweater and belt are wrong. A slimmer/lighter weight shirt would have worked better. Love the shoes and skirt.

ETA--#368 is so gorgeous, love the purse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia Palermo sits front row at the Chadstone Shopping Centre in Melbourne for a fashion show

dailymail.co.uk

In post # 361 she has some pretty noticable wrinkles for only being 26 or 27 (but with good skin). Reminds me of Lauren Conrad.

Oh my goodness, that laser-cut outfit she showed off in Brooklyn is such a winner. :woot:

In post # 361 she has some pretty noticable wrinkles for only being 26 or 27 (but with good skin). Reminds me of Lauren Conrad.

Yes, i thought the same about the 3rd picture in post #316... very noticable for her age... and I don't mean that in a 'bitchy' way at all! But she spend so much money on beauty products, facial treatments - and always wearing huge sunglasses... I was a little 'surprised'!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->