Oriental Bomber Jackets

Gunza

Reaction score
I've seen these on a few celebs embroidered with Dragons or Tigers... like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider Cradle to Life...

anyone know where to get a jacket like this, any websites or shops?

more like this

its not "jacket 1" somewhat like "jacket 2" here's some more links...

I think older vintage japan jacket... still pretty cool

tombraider pix

as you can tell it has a more urban look too it, like a baseball jacket (w/hemmed arm cuffs & neck) but with an oriental twist to it...

the article talks about the designers bringing it out on the runway but I searched all over catalogs and stuff, can't find any... at least not on english sites... maybe japanese sites have them but I can't read japanese... sucks....

ah! i see. maybe you can find that style and get the dragon embroidered on it?

I've seen people wearing those in NYC. Definitely check out martial arts supply shops.

kool, just dont wear a do rag with the jacket :wink:

kidding :P very breakdancer try china town and vintage shops too

thanks for your help, I'll go searching around town...

kool, just dont wear a do rag with the jacket

haha I won't, I'm not into that... I'll probably wear it with my new CK bootcuts :wink:

HEY, if anyone ever browses around and finds some cool websites with it, please...pretty please
let me know on the forum...

thanks & much loves :P

i wouldnt mind one myself, but everytime i see them in vintage shops they;re in huge sizes :(

goodluck gunza :lucky:

Miss Croft's Oriental Jacket's were from Gucci's S/S menswear show. She's androgonous and the jacket's are unisex so it looks good on Lara. :wink:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 32
i lvoe thous gucci jackets, only thing from gucci i have ever lusted for

I bought a silk bomber jacket with oriental prints, that looks a lot like Gucci's womens collection, but actually, its from Zara, and it looks great... now im afraid I wont wear it that much here...

Wow... I love those gucci jackets... thanks for showing me those pictures...
too bad there's one problem for me... its gucci... :blush: :cry: If you know what I mean...
I hoping to find an authentic one from japan or something...

there is a superb one by TOYA at LIBERTY LONDON'S new men's dept. see GQ uk 's october 2003 edition. KIT :flower:

I have a very cool asian bomber jacket which i treasure very much.

It was my dad's when he was in the Air Force, stationed in Korea in the 80s. It's dark blue, has an embroidered dragon on the back with KOREA printed on top, a sheepskin hood, and on one sleeve it has an American Flag patch,a nd on the other shoulder a Korean flag patch.

I love it =)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->