Orlando Bloom’s new girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Me 2 , and thats all i was saying was to stop talking about it b/c it was stupid. And no thanks i won't be agreeing or disagreeing with you miss. Tin....The only reason i was still on the subject was to get YOU and everyone ells off the subject, and when i ended my post i obviously went back on subject so don't make excuses. I told you to drop the subject and you didn't, and then you blame me for continuing the subject, i don't think so, so it is dropped now and don't say another word about it.

The End

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people's asininity is truly astounding.

Last edited by a moderator:
For you at least. :smile:

Anyhoo this is not directed at you MZ so please don't get upset. It's just a question. I read something in the papers that he's dating a yoga instructor? Or was that someone else?

Yea that isn't him that is someone ells im not shur exactly who though. And 4 those of u who need a little more convincing here is some evidance-he doesn't even do yoga. LOL. Just weight lifting and Palates for his back. All that bending puts 2 much strain on his back so he doesn't do yoga. He's not dating anyone.

MZ Bloom said:
He's not dating anyone.

At least not officially. Nobody knows what he does in his own time except the people in his life.

:wink:

I really don't like that chick. She was all up on him when he was @ MTV. That just got me madd. I'm gonna seriously jump her when I'm up in NYC.

dancingellecat said:
gurlfrend u stay away frum my bf orli!!111!11!1!11!!1

lmfao! haha! That's wat I'm sayin B! She was all over him! I just wanted to beat the Shyzi (sp? German word for the word "Sh^t) She lucky I wasn't at the MTV studios.

^^^ Yes, lol, no im just kidding, I don't find tom cruise or brad Pitt or heath ledger attractive and ALLOT of other ppl do, and they think im crazy. So your not alone. Some ppl don't like the whole dark scraggly goatee look, and some ppl don't like the blonde hair blue eyed look. It would suck if everyone found everyone ells attractive. I can understand why you might not think he’s good looking, but all the same I do think he’s good looking:D

lovesit said:
am i the only one who finds him not attractive?

I'm sure there are better looking men outthere...but there's something about him that makes him glow...he does look good, but to me, this glow...I really love his eyes, they're so expressive and deep...and I love his nervous manners, that he can't sit still and that he always has to gesture! that's what really attracts me to him..

^ Couldn't say better myself! I just have a thing for dark guys... :P Orlando was cool as Legolas though :wink:

orlando-bloom-10.jpg

:rolleyes:

^he looks like Pete Dohety there...
She lucky I wasn't at the MTV studios.

I've not seen it but i know it's make the interview a lot more interesting if someone jumped the presenter! (although you'd freak him out. lots.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->