Orlando Bloom’s new girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my brothers boyfriend also thinks he's hot as Legolas! :wink:
anyways, I've seen many pics of him with different hairstyles, I kinda like them all...
but WHATEVER...there are more interesting things to talk about than Orlando Blooms hair!

^^^Ditto

And i don't take things serious at all that's just the way you preceived my response.

Orlando fans are so much fun.

:rofl:

^ :rofl:

MZ Bloom I think that I'm allowed to post that since this is a place where we are discussing different things.
But it was a small thing which got blown up, so it's not worth discussing. :flower:

^^yeah you're right. I think it's fine to discuss or talk about things, but on another level.

Tinetush said:
^ :rofl:

MZ Bloom I think that I'm allowed to post that since this is a place where we are discussing different things.
But it was a small thing which got blown up, so it's not worth discussing. :flower:

Then why are you still talking about it. :wink:

bah! this girl annoys the bejesus outta me! I saw her once on TRL when Adam Brody was a guest and she was all over him! And poor adam looked so annoyed. She was like leaning on him and knocked the mic right out of his hand. He actually sighed and picked it up and he had crossed his arms across his chest as if he wanted to say ""Will you let me breathe??" This Vanessa chick is a total brown noser. Too bad shes from S.C. like me. She makes us look bad...:doh: :yuk:

fairy said:
well, my brothers boyfriend also thinks he's hot as Legolas! :wink:
anyways, I've seen many pics of him with different hairstyles, I kinda like them all...
but WHATEVER...there are more interesting things to talk about than Orlando Blooms hair!

Sadly, when it comes to Orlando, no there isnt...:lol: and I agree with the whoever said Legolas or nothin. Orlando has NOTHING on Legolas!:lol: :lol: Yummy!

monacocouture said:
bah! this girl annoys the bejesus outta me! I saw her once on TRL when Adam Brody was a guest and she was all over him! And poor adam looked so annoyed. She was like leaning on him and knocked the mic right out of his hand. He actually sighed and picked it up and he had crossed his arms across his chest as if he wanted to say ""Will you let me breathe??" This Vanessa chick is a total brown noser. Too bad shes from S.C. like me. She makes us look bad...:doh: :yuk:

yeah, I saw a tid bit of that! I thought "what the ....?" and I think it was more than annoying that she even touched Orlandos tattoo (on his belly) I mean...?! I would let Graham Norton do that, but not this annoying girl! :rolleyes:

I bet its just the papers taking things over the top they probally just danced a bit flirted a bit it probally ended there

fairy said:
yeah, I saw a tid bit of that! I thought "what the ....?" and I think it was more than annoying that she even touched Orlandos tattoo (on his belly) I mean...?! I would let Graham Norton do that, but not this annoying girl! :rolleyes:

Oh god I love graham, he’s hilarious, yea I bet orlando would let him do that, but he just kinda looked standoffish and embarrassed when she touched his tattoo, you saw when she tried to do it at first he pulled his shirt down so quick, but then she was like aww come on lets see it and I guess he didn't wanna be rude so he showed it again. I agree that girl does get on my nerves something terrible.

monacocouture said:
Sadly, when it comes to Orlando, no there isnt...:lol: and I agree with the whoever said Legolas or nothin. Orlando has NOTHING on Legolas!:lol: :lol: Yummy!

Im sorry but your comparing a 28 year old actor to a 2,000 year old warrior elf. Plus Legolas is IMAGINARY, NOT REAL, FAKE. Go start a legolas thread and get out of this one if your going to be rude.

MZ Bloom said:
Im sorry but your comparing a 28 year old actor to a 2,000 year old warrior elf. Plus Legolas is IMAGINARY, NOT REAL, FAKE. Go start a legolas thread and get out of this one if your going to be rude.

I don't think that was a rude comment, she was merely stating her opinion that she prefers Legolas? There was nothing rude about the way she worded that, IMO.

^^^ Saying that a person is NOTHING is kinda rude to me. Whoever they might be, if she called you NOTHING you probably wouldn't like it.

She said Orlando has nothing on Legolas. Meaning she prefers Legolas, not that Orlando is 'nothing'.

:flower:

Yar what's wrong with that? This is not an Orlando appreciation thread is it? If people want to comment that they prefer the Legolas "look" then what's it to you? It's not like anyone's saying Orlando is pond scum and Legolas rules the bloody world. Legolas is fictional. It's a subjective preference.
No need to get so upset little miss chronic.

Yes miss... But this isn't even a thread about who likes who more, that was my point, and everyone right now is completely off the subject.

As are you. I was only responding because you tend to misinterpret what everyone says and get so crazy defensive of orlando. Lord this is getting real old real quick. Let's just agree to disagree.

oh come on! please! it's totally childish to discuss either you like Legolas or Orlando...it's purely a matter of taste. and tastes are different from person to person...

if you ask me, I like Joe Byrne the most! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->