Orlando Bloom and Claire Danes???

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
I seriously hope this is not true. Anyway, this story is from perez but the entertainment shows also covered it last night:

5e22519613.jpg

We don't see the appeal of Claire Danes.
She's (obviously) not that pretty or talented, but somehow she managed to steal away Billy Crudup from a then pregnant Mary Louise Parker and she may be doing the same thing now with Orlando Bloom.
Bloom was seen "snacking" on Danes' neck during a "dirty dancing session" on Saturday night.
The hookup happened on the dance floor at a party in England.
"He was kissing her neck and grinding against her," says one witness. "He didn't seem to care who saw it."
Kate Bosworth better watch out!

no offence but what would he see in claire danes? but then again i dont get what he saw in kate bosworth, are those two still going out btw?

Isn't Claire Danes with Billy Crudup? I hope she didn't destroyed a marriage + baby for nothing. Anyway, it seems that he was the one making a move on her.
BTW, she reminds me of Giselle Bundchen in a way, maybe the eyes and nose.

I thought Orlando was still with Kate Moss...

chanelnumber5 said:
^o yeh, i should have figured that.:doh:

No problem. You were probably just stunned and floored by some unknown news of Kate Moss and Orlando! :lol:

claire looks terrible in the picture!!! she really needs to start eating again

RobertaCastello said:
Isn't Claire Danes with Billy Crudup? I hope she didn't destroyed a marriage + baby for nothing.

Supposedly they are. I hope someday karma smacks the two of them right upside the head.

I don't like Orlando, but hope this isn't true, for Kate's sake.

oops! I mean the other Kate!

but are they still together?

^same i dont really like kate bosworth but that would be a horrible thing to happen to her, could someone exaplin the whole biily crudup and claire danes thing as ive never heard bout it before?

chanelnumber5 said:
^same i dont really like kate bosworth but that would be a horrible thing to happen to her, could someone exaplin the whole biily crudup and claire danes thing as ive never heard bout it before?

billy crudup and claire danes got together during the filming of stage beauty, even though billy was involved with mary louise parker (she was in angels in america) at the time, and they were expecting a child; they'd been together for several years. billy split with mary louise when she was eight months pregnant or so, and it was a big deal with her banning him from the hospital, etc. but now they seem to be okay, with both of them being involved with baby william. i thought billy and claire were still together, but maybe not. hope this helped! :flower:

swizzlekiss0125 said:
billy crudup and claire danes got together during the filming of stage beauty, even though billy was involved with mary louise parker (she was in angels in america) at the time, and they were expecting a child; they'd been together for several years. billy split with mary louise when she was eight months pregnant or so, and it was a big deal with her banning him from the hospital, etc. but now they seem to be okay, with both of them being involved with baby william. i thought billy and claire were still together, but maybe not. hope this helped! :flower:
o right thank for explaining that to me:flower: :flower:

I am sorry but this is so random. She doesn't seem that pretty or nice to me but she seems smart enough. He on the other hand is pretty and nice enough but comes across as dumb as a doorknob. There is that whole opposites attract thing but I dont buy it. Well as long as Billy Crudup is free what do I care! :brows:

:boxer: :flower: :heart:

I think Claire Danes is a great actress (I adore Igby Goes Down..definitely a favorite movie) and she definitely seems like a serious actress. Didn't she go to Yale Theatre School or something along those lines? She's not too into the Hollywood scene. She reminds me of Kate Bosworth in that aspect, because they're great actresses, that seem to understand that they're purpose in Hollywood is to act not shop @ Kitson everyday, go to Mr. Chow's everynight and have Rachel Zoe as a stylist, oh yeah and an armful of Balenciagas. (I love those girls too..but yeah, it's nice to see people with acting ability who are more artsy actor types than party-shopping 24/7 types)

I like Orlando with Kate though. (or with me? ehh you know, whichever he prefers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->