Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Split

Orlando Bloom in 'loveless marriage'

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were reportedly in a "loveless marriage" for the last two years.

The A-list couple - who got married in 2010 - were reportedly struggling to keep the romance alive in their union before they announced their split on Friday and pals close to the pair say they hadn't been on the same page since the end of 2011.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "Miranda felt that Orlando's filming schedule was too difficult to balance with family life. But in the end he felt that she was too tied to work commitments in New York. Something had to give."

Orlando, 36, and Miranda, 30, allegedly tried to keep their marriage from crumbling on three occasions for the sake of their two-year-old son, Flynn, but ultimately felt staying together would be a "sham".
The insider added: "Everyone in Hollywood knew they were no longer a couple. They weren't living together and the spark has gone. They fell out of love long before they were prepared to accept the marriage was over.

"At times they'd keep up appearances while they were out and about, but it was a bit of a sham."
The couple admitted in a statement they have been "amicably separated" for six months and just hours after the announcement was made, Orlando gushed about kissing his co-star, Condola Rashad, in a new Broadway production of 'Romeo and Juliet'.

source: irishexaminer.com

Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr kiss, step out together after split announcement Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-step-separately-new-york-split-announcement-article-1.1497450#ixzz2irzkJ5qd

orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr_zps544b3110.jpg

article-bloom-1026_zpsb65429fb.jpg

EDIT: Posted the same photos at the same time as member above :Pink:

------------------------------------------------

"What is going on with those 2?" I have no clue either:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Same question : what's going on? are they kidding us?
Publicity stunt?

Not sure did she move and he ended up kissing her on the cheek or what :unsure:

JenyaKerr @ bellazon.com

I think they've staged the pics to show that it was an amicable break up and I don't really have a reason to doubt that it is. It takes away the media narrative that probably wants to make it more dramatic than it is.

well good for them. they are both successful people and the split does seem amicable. not good for gossip sites though haha

Now there's rumors that he's hooking up with Condola Rashad, his costar in Romeo and Juliet. Funny how they make the announcement when they are both working on big projects :rolleyes: All of this is making me think Orlando is just as fame hungry as she is

Out of interest I decided to look at her instagram comments and wow some people are seriously invested in this relationship. Someone commented that society will now reshape its' views on marriage and how another woman is rethinking her marriage because of this.
Just scroll through them.

No divorce is 100% amicable, that's wishful thinking. These pictures seem so staged and controlled it's plain weird. The lenghts people go to maintain a public image.

No divorce is 100% amicable, that's wishful thinking. These pictures seem so staged and controlled it's plain weird. The lenghts people go to maintain a public image.

for reals. I'm not believing these pictures one bit.

So he's totally gay right? Or just making a fool out of himself because... why exactly?

I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but why is there so much animosity towards Miranda? :huh:

Look at the above pictures and you'll start to get an idea. Everything she does is fake fake fake.

So he's totally gay right? Or just making a fool out of himself because... why exactly?

It makes him more attractive to the social majority who like the idea of the 'family man' like Ben Affleck. Like how around award season nominated actresses start talking about marriage and babies (Anne H - hers was infuriating last year) and men talk about settling down. Then those with families do lots of family outings that happen to be photographed.
That's campaigning for the award itself.
He is campaigning for parts.

Miranda sells herself as the modern 'wonderwoman' - mother, businesswoman, healthy, down to earth etc. Splitting up definitely tarnished this for her hence the outings.

It's all about making money and getting jobs.
You can call it fake but they are really exploiting the obvious opportunities and playing the easy card that guarantees fans.

I'm surprised it took so long to be honest.

They need to stop staging these pictures because they're getting embarrassed. We get it, everything is fine between you guys!

Could it be with all the blinds about Miranda cheating every now and then?
Well she had enough publicity for the last 3 years so I guess she can go solo now
I don't see her dating anybody anytime soon
I feel this girl is a lone wolf and very clever when it comes to her image (people are cheated by her baby face and "Angel" tag)

When I see these pics on tumblr, I thought it was pics from before their divorce. These are obviously staged. Even if they were really friendly with each other, they don't have to kiss and go arm and arm with each other...

Wow, these (obviously) staged pics are embarassing.

It's funny how some people used to say all Kate Bosworth wanted was attention when she was dating Orlando and claimed he was oh-so innocent about it, but seeing how he's handling this whole divorce thing - and even looking back at his relationship with Miranda and how they always advertised it as 'perfect' -, I think he is and has always been very attention-seeking himself (and quite a phony), no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->