Orlando Bloom Proposes To Kate Bosworth

She is so not talented. She has three looks that she repeats and has made a career of her boyfriend and her eyes. Boring as all hell and from her interviews she sounds pretty dumb too.

Sorry, just gets to me.

I think Kate's beautiful and very stylish, but thought she was a very average actor - there are a LOT worse out there getting work - but I thought she was astonishingly fantastic in Wonderland. She really surprised me, and made me feel for the character despite myself. Maybe she's like Brad Pitt - an actor that sucks in cutesy, formulaic roles, roles you'd think they'd be perfect in, because of their looks - but tremendous in darker or quirkier parts.

This thread is a year and half old...why was the subject brought up again? Obviously its not true.

Something about Orlando Bloom that creeps me out.....:yuk:

And Kate Bosworth, well she's just plain stupid......I've seen her in interviews and she sounds dumb. Maybe even dumber then Scarlet Johansson, and Scarlet Johansson sounds pretty dumb in her interviews.....:innocent:

Good luck to Orlando and Kate I suppose????? lol anyone want to put in a wager to see how long this engagement will last or if they do get married how long their marriage will last?????:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was searching for something and saw this. They've got another engagement rumor out again. Pretty much the same.

I saw Wonderland and was not impressed at all.

About the only media/press those two can get.

Very true... that and rumors of eating disorders and sexual preferences.

Captain_Lydia said:
Very true... that and rumors of eating disorders and sexual preferences.

:lol:
the topic is getting so boooooring....I mean, I really like Orlando and I do like Kate as well, but what if they're not supposed to marry. I mean what if? then they are married for like...6 months, then they get divorced, after 4 months they marry again, then they get divorced again and then they marry again and then they get divorced again......a neverending story

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->