Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Married

At first I thought "Yawn, another model-actor relationship", but if you see pictures of them together, they do look genuinely affectionate for one another. Congratulations.

Newspapers here in the UK are reporting Miranda is definitely pregnant. Orlando told his family, and she reportedly cancelled all upcoming modeling jobs. Just a matter of time before they officially announce it, it seems.....

Maybe it's just me but the MK's statement doesn'y necessarily mean they married last week? Could the wedding possibly be this or next weekend?

I guess I just dont like to hear that she married OB without her parents or family present. I would be so hurt if someone in my family didnt me :(

edit: oh wait I didn't read the bit where it said "recently married"

Last edited by a moderator:
That Miranda - can't say that I love her as a model but she is going places.

Sounds like a shotgun wedding... most engagements don't only last a month.

I would love to see Miranda as a bride, I have to say they are on of my favourite couple's in Hollywood at the moment so good on them if they have got married. Babies next do you think??

Apparenly Heidi Klum confirmed Miranda's pregnant! :huh:

Well if she is, congrats to them!

I think it would have been better if they waited, but I think they'll both be really sweet parents so I'm happy for them if it is true. ^_^

If it's true, congratulations to them. From what I've heard, they seem like a pretty good couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->