Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Married

They've been together since 2007!? It hasn't felt like that long.

Well, congrats to them :flower:.

I think they make a beautiful couple, albeit a bit boring (as celebrity couples go). But I can definitely see them being together for the long haul.

Miranda also confirmed the engagement this morning on her facebook page ... so excited, I hope she comes home to Australia to get married :-)

I want to see the ring...!

I'm also awaiting the inevitable "our organic wedding" spread in OK magazine :lol:

I'm so glad it's for real this time. They are great together :smile: Cant wait to see her in a wedding dress

lol..i'm an idiot

The source link i posted in my original post in Mirandas thread has all the pics. there was no need to post the links to the original thread

I've always felt that they're together for real, unlike what others say :judge:. And now it's true :woot: Congrats!!

I want to see the ring.:P Wonder who's designing the dress.....

This time for real? Congrats to them! Orlando is a big catch.

Now go on and make some babies because we all female want to see Orly with a kid. :heart:

the Is Orlando Bloom really this stupid article just made my day! :woot:
Couldn't have put it in better words myself!! haha
If they do get married, my whole image of him will crash. He seriously cant be that stupid!

ps: and even if all this is true about the 3 proposals(which i dont believe), how can he possibly even ask her twice??

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to them both! Wish them all the happiness they deserve :heart:

The thread title needs to be updated to MARRIED:

Model Miranda Kerr has secretly tied the knot with Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom, but they won't call Australia home for the honeymoon.

Kerr is David Jones's fashion ambassador and was expected in Sydney soon for modelling commitments.

But David Jones issued a statement this morning revealing that Kerr has had to pull out of next week's 2010 summer fashion launch because she will be on her honeymoon.

"We have been trying to plan this for some time and unfortunately the only window of opportunity for our honeymoon fell at the same time as the David Jones fashion launch," Kerr said in the statement.

"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together."

David Jones's senior buyer, Collette Garnsey, said: "Given the exciting news that Miranda and Orlando have recently wed and will be enjoying their honeymoon together, Miranda unfortunately will not be with us. David Jones is thrilled for Miranda, Orlando and their families. This is an exciting chapter in their lives and they will share a wonderful future together."

Meanwhile, speculation the couple are expecting a baby continues to mount.

Kerr, who was raised in the NSW country farming town of Gunnedah, first met the English-born actor backstage at a Victoria's Secret lingerie fashion show in New York in 2006.

They began dating in late 2007.

Bloom, 33, is one of Hollywood's top leading men, with roles in the billion-dollar box-office movie franchises Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as Troy, Ned Kelly and Elizabethtown.

They confirmed their engagement on June 21
theage.com.au

Really surprised but I wish them the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! It's refreshing when celebrity couples keep it under wraps.

Yes! That's so great an i'm sure A BABY IS ON THE WAY!

Aww, congrats to them! All the VS Angels are getting hitched. Now all Miranda needs to do is get a baby and hers and Doutzen's baby can hook up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->