Oroton S/S 2010 : Daria Werbowy by David Mandelberg

Impressive that Oroton snagged Daria, I wonder if they are going to continue their ads with a recognisable face (maybe not a name to general public but Daria been everywhere)

Plus not a bad campaign reminds me of a watered down version of Gucci.

Here is the film for the campaign...Daria is so mesmerizing

my youtube channel (mm14668)

the music in the film sounds like a sampled version of "I will possess your heart" by Death Cab for cutie.

I absolutely cannot stand the placement of the brand name in the images, but I guess it's necessary being that Daria is a part of several other campaigns that were done in such a similar fashion it'd be easy to get them mixed up. I can't say that I particularly like any of the pictures, but Daria always manages to bring some type of charm to whatever she does.

It's S/S 10.11
Impressive that Oroton snagged Daria, I wonder if they are going to continue their ads with a recognisable face (maybe not a name to general public but Daria been everywhere)

I think it's because Oroton is going international this season.

the music in the film sounds like a sampled version of "I will possess your heart" by Death Cab for cutie.
That's what I was thinking aswell!

Anyway, I really like what I see here. Beautiful, summery, fresh and you surely can do no wrong with Daria. Though... I have to say I'm not a real fan of her hair here - looks a bit "flat" and I think they could've used a much better way to style it (like in the Stefanel ads for instance). But overall: lovely campaign.

Yes, Oroton are planning on launching into the US this season and they wanted a well known international model to front the campaign. I've had to keep it a secret for months when I was lucky enough to see a preview of the upcoming collections.

Simple, lovely and summery, Daria looks gorgeous as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->