Longchamp F/W 09.10 : Daria Werbowy & Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I love the concept! It think they executed it very well :heart:

the concept isn't bad but i don't really get the 2nd picture, i mean, two models posing a bit awkwardly in front of some sailors, not provoking or having any conection with them...?

that must be why i like the pic! 2 pretty women totally ignoring a row of men! :P

waiting for hq pics for a better idea.

I love the fact that M&M continue to do something different for Longchamp ,instead of just sticking to the same concept over and over again.I have to say daria really looks like iris.

i adore daria, but in that shot she doesn't look particularly good...have to wait for hq's though
the shot with her and kate doesn't seem all too cohesive either...it seems awkward, the pairing isn't working as well as it did for last season

Interesting. Kate looks great but I can't judge how Daria looks here just by one image.
I still prefer Kate with Sasha though.

What are you guys saying? Daria looks ugly? How?
She doesnt look anything like herself. The hair and makeup are aging. She appears to have no nose or eyebrows. Doesnt look a thing like her. The ad feels 'dated'.

Again, hopefully some HQ's could change my opinion, but right now I'm thinking this is the worst I've seen Daria look. I prefer her horrid 'blonde Cavalli' ads over this.

I always love Longchamp campaigns, Kate does such a great job every season.

Love the guys in the background. Kate looks good, but Daria... I'm not sure about her.

:clap:I'm so happy the new ads are coming in!This is great^_^so glad Daria is part of it.

last season's was so much more visually stunning..you didn't need the extra people, just Kate & Sasha & it worked so well, so simple...this is too much. and i HATE the makeup

I like the concept and the first image.
I'm not sure about the second shot, they sound like a strong combo on paper but I'm not feeling it so far, need to see more pics.

Who did the art direction on this? John Waters?

This is the campiest camp that ever camped...

^ :rofl:

Seriously, that shot of Kate with the sailors is SO drag show finale number.

^^ i talked about camp too at my blog! very camp!

Oh the whole thing is as camp as Xmas:D
The sailors look a backdrop to a Pet Shop Boys Video.

I actually adore this campaign.
Yes, last season's was amazing, but this disappoint either.

I especially love the shot where the sailors are holding Kate and the bag.
Beautiful:heart:

^^Did you mean Robert:D I definitely know where you are coming from.

lol, yeah him. :blush:

M&M must be watching his music videos the whole time. you know, those with those women who wear all that dreadful 80s makeup and have their hair severely tied back :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->