Longchamp F/W 09.10 : Daria Werbowy & Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Vini

Reaction score
303eo1j.jpg

33z4uav.jpg

Kate & Daria

Tops na nova campanha da Longchamp

07/06 por Redação

Kate Moss já a era estrela da Longchamp. Daí, para melhorar o que já era incrível, a label decidiu temperar a nova campanha...e escalou a top Daria Werbowy para tanto. Simples assim. E arrasador.

Nos cliques da dupla Mert Alas e Marcus Piggot para a Longchamp, Kate & Daria fazem belo contraste com militares vestidos em fardas brancas. - A terceira top das fotos - que você na galeria - é a bolsa Gatsby. Sofisticado e cool. RG amou.

rgvogue.com.br

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate & Daria - What a duo! :buzz:
I love the concept of these ads. Much more appealing to me than S/S 09.
The styling and make-up suits both Kate and Daria to perfection.

I cant say I like how Daria looks. This is a terrific combination of two models, my heart is torn because I love Daria AND Kate, but neither of them look good with the makeup, hopefully HQ's could possibly make me change my opinion, but I dont think so, I dont like Daria's hair pulled back so slick, its ugly, she looks best with flowing hair and more color in her face. They look like vampires.

I think these two never look good together.

They have done a number of campaigns with each other so far, including LV, Yurman, Cavalli, Versace, Gloria Vanderbilt, and every time they share the same shot, the photos end up looking weird. There is such a huge scale/size difference between them, and they look nothing alike. The campaigns that work best are the ones for which they are shot separately but within the same theme and look.

I do not like this.

I don't like Daria's hair that way either...she looks like Iris S....I'll wait to see more..but it's ok so far.

What a stunning Duo :buzz:
Kate looks amazing in the first Ad. EXPENSIVE! :heart:

I think these two never look good together.

They have done a number of campaigns with each other so far, including LV, Yurman, Cavalli, Versace, Gloria Vanderbilt, and every time they share the same shot, the photos end up looking weird. There is such a huge scale/size difference between them, and they look nothing alike. The campaigns that work best are the ones for which they are shot separately but within the same theme and look.
I have to agree. They're both amazing models and stunning on their own. But together they just don't look right. For me, their looks don't compliment each other.

That being said, I'm still excited about this campaign and I can't wait to see other images!

I love the concep but Kate Moss looks horrible these days. :shock:

i love the concept too..but i think it could have went much further.

This is spectacular, Mert&Marcus have really been worth the paycheck imho.I see an ad like this in the magazine and i stop to check it out instead of rolling my eyes like i will with so many others.

Wow, I really like it. The idea is fantastic. It wasn't prefectly executed but they're both looking pretty.

I really like it also:D Very smart concept and very eye catching and a total u-turn to last season's with Kate & Sasha.
Daria does look a lot like Iris there though:shock: but I quite like the harsh styling.

the airbrush makes it look rather like a sims 3 ad :lol:

i guess i will have to wait for bigger images then :shifty:

the concept isn't bad but i don't really get the 2nd picture, i mean, two models posing a bit awkwardly in front of some sailors, not provoking or having any conection with them...? and i think kate's leopard coat looks slightly out of place too... anyway, she looks great and i'm sure i'll think daria looks good too when i see HQs, because in this small picture i can barely see her nose...

I love the concept either and so far it looks great. The first shot is wonderful, can't wait for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->