Oscar de La Renta S/S 2015 New York

marcBarna

Reaction score
BxIDOzrIEAA93Aa.png

Twitter/The Peahen

To me Oscar de la Renta always feels incredibly dated and repetitive and this is no different. Am I the only one who thinks it's time for him to retire as a creative director from the brand?

reminds me of Balenciaga spring 2008 (the colors and those gingham pieces) mixed with a bit of Raf for Jil Sander. I like the flared skirt shapes a lot though but everyone is right he needs to either do something new or get a new creative director.

those two dresses with the flower on the lapel are so cute.

I browsed down I find it's beautiful and predictable even generic. But I believe on detail level it would be different story.

Same old same old but I like it. I love how easy and light everything looks, I love the white wide knee length skirt with the laser cut detail and it's black counterpart on the 7th to last black gown.

It's sickening how dainty and pretty it all is. I could do without the oversized gingham and old lady tablecloth lace. The rest of the collection is instantly digestible and easy to wear. It will sell.

same old same old... but I have less of a problem this collection more than I have his others in the past. I actually took the time to watch the show this season rather than just photos. it just seemed a little less annoying that usual. I think I only liked it because I usually dislike the collections so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->