Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson goes shopping at Gucci in Vancouver, October 27
hqcb.net

She may look like, er, trash, but if you watch interviews with her, she seems much brighter than she looks. Good sense of humour, doesn't take herself too seriously. I like her.
Just not her style. She needs real eyebrows (or at least more realistic looking ones...) darker, richer-colour hair, natural makeup, and it wouldn't hurt to at least get smaller implants.

Pamela Anderson @ DVD release of "Baywatch" (oct. 30, 2006)
hqcb.net

She really is a pretty woman. If only she wouldn't wear so much makeup. I agree, she should have those implants taken out. It's no even remotely attractive.

Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards @ On Set 'Blonde and Blonder' - x11

hqcb

Denise Richards & Pamela Anderson on the set on their new film
hqcb.net

The make-up artists on the set obviously has a grudge against her. I can't believe anyone, let alone a make-up artist who gets paid for it would make her look like that!

Pamela Anderson goes grocery shopping with her mother in Malibu, Nov 4
hqcb.net

Pamela Anderson watching her son's soccer match in Malibu, November 4
hqcb.net

She was really gorgeous when she was younger. She always looks terrible on the red carpet but I think she usually looks really good in candids. She looks pretty when she's not trying to look pretty. Her casual style is nothing great but it works for her. Now if only she'd get rid of those boobs and she'd be a stunner!

Oh, and it looks like her son got hurt in those pics in 335. Poor kid!

Pamela wore uggs long before everyone else decided that they were a fashion trend so I'm sure she's made them her "own",even though now everyone cant stand them-she wore them all of the time even way back in her Baywatch days.She's loyal to her uggs!!

^ Loyal or not, I can't stand them. :sick: Never have been able to.

But yes, she has worn them for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->