Pamela Anderson

07/25/06 - Pamela Anderson unloads bags from her car in Malibu
lime-light.org

pamelaanderson00xs5.jpg

ROCKING THE BOAT

"I'm finally getting remarried," Pamela Anderson, 39, announced on her Web site July 18. And she's doing it more than once: After five years, Anderson and her on-again, off-again – and now on-again – fiancé Kid Rock, 35, are making a tour of it, saying "I do" first in the South of France this weekend, then also in Nashville, Detroit and Malibu. "I'm going to get married a few times this month to the same guy," she said.

pamelaanderson2id9.jpg

NAUGHTY & NICE

"I'm in love. I'm happy .... I see the light," the 11-time Playboy cover girl said of her "miracle" man (pictured in 2002), who proposed recently in Saint-Tropez. And Bob "Kid Rock" Ritchie seems to feel the same way. "With a wife," he told Playboy, "I could have somebody around who could really enjoy everything I have. Who I could just share it all with."

pamelaanderson3yh9.jpg

BOY MEETS GIRL

Pam and Kid made no secret of their coupling when they first hooked up in April 2001 after her split with rocker husband Tommy Lee (who's dad to her two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8). "Wanna meet the hottest chick in the world?" Rock crowed at the Kentucky Derby that year. "Well, she just happens to be my girlfriend."

pamelaanderson4wr1.jpg

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

All the PDA wasn't just play; things got serious for the couple on April 11, 2002, when Rock popped the question (for the first time). He put Anderson on his motorcycle, drove to the desert south of Las Vegas and proposed. "She's elated," said her publicist at the time.

pamelaanderson300lo6.jpg

THE MERRY-GO-ROUND

But by June 2003, Anderson was single again. "The word that best describes me now is 'free,' " she said. Still, just five months later (at the American Music Awards) she and Kid were back on, sort of – Anderson also was dating ex-husband Lee. "I'm just doing what works for me. I have the best of all worlds. Trust me, I'm a blessed, lucky girl."

pamelaanderson5wa9.jpg

IT'S ON

Now their love life is just a two-person show. Despite some differences – she's a vegetarian and animal-rights activist; he likes to deep-fry turkeys – the couple's connection runs deep. "It was like we had never been apart," Kid says. For Anderson, "It's just timing. It's being in love, obviously, and it's time for me to move on with my life and get on with the rest of it with my kids."

people.com

pamelaandersonlw0.jpg

MR. & MRS. ROCK

Kid Rock and Pam Anderson get the party started after their nuptials in Saint-Tropez on Saturday. The excited bride promises that she will post her own snaps from the wedding (which is technically not a legal union by French law) on her Web site.

people.com

kidrock2nc8.jpg

THE NEWLYWEDS

After a whirlwind wedding weekend in Saint-Tropez, Pam Anderson and Kid Rock touch down in Los Angeles on Monday. The couple, whose ceremony wasn't a legal union, plan to make the whole thing official with several Stateside ceremonies.

people.com

07/29/06 - Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock wed in St. Tropez
lime-light.org

Pamela Anderson in bikini on a yacht in St Tropez, July 3

(source hollywoodsbest.net)

kidrockei2.jpg

NEWLYWED BLISS

Kid Rock and Pam Anderson, who officially tied the knot in Beverly Hills on Aug. 3, settle into domestic life and enroll her sons at a Malibu school on Monday. "We're super happy newlyweds," Anderson writes on her Web site. "We have a lot of love for our family and extended families."
people.com

pamelaandersonsb4.jpg

MALIBU MAMA

Newlywed Pamela Anderson, who's settling into married life (she and Kid Rock legally tied the knot in Beverly Hills on Aug. 3), goes barefoot in the parking lot while running errands in Malibu on Tuesday.
people.com

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock have a beach party at their Malibu home 8/20/06

lime-light.org

she can look cute sometimes. I think at public events she overdoes it with the bombshell look but casually she's allright.

Pamela Anderson | getting a healthy drink at "Vitamin Barn" 29/08/06
(hollywoodsbest)

kidrockxo6.jpg

ROCK-IN' GOOD TIME

Pam Anderson keeps her focus on giggling husband Kid Rock on Monday at an L.A. Dodgers game. Though the famous fans weren't exactly paying attention to the action on the field, the home team beat the Cincinnati Reds 6-5.
people.com

Pamela Anderson | At The Fair in Malibu 05/09/06
hollywoodsbest.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->