Paranormal Activity

I went to see it with my sister and her partner last week. Honestly, considering the enormity of the hype surrounding it, I wasn't that impressed. That isn't to say I thought it was bad, I just didn't think it was as good or as scary as reputed.

It was all very Blair Which Project, which I'm sure is a connection I'm not alone in having made. There were some neat tricks and even a few scares in the movie. The sound environment was really the highlight of it all; thank goodness for those "low key buzzes" that always preceded the supernatural events, or else I might've been more frightened and taken aback by what was happening. Most of the theater was feelin' it, though. And the end scene had the entire row I was sitting in jump in their seats; heck, some girl even screamed. Even I was startled. The screams were the most chilling.

Funnily enough, even though I wasn't as freaked out as I could've been at the end of the movie, the following night I had some trouble falling asleep, and just as I was slipping into a dream, there was this really loud snap that came from my bookshelf a few meters away, and I swear to God I nearly seized right there. lmao

I wasn't too scared about it all.. although I did get freaked out during the scenes where she's just staring at him.

I would like to see the alternate ending.. that would be freaky

Paranormal Activity 4 (2012) | Official Teaser for the Trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->