Paris Hilton July 2004 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by xclusive@Jul 31 2004, 10:39 AM
lol it's so stupid that it's funny, aren't they supposed to SELL their product not be mean to people who are gonna give them bad rep :blink:
[snapback]319182[/snapback]​

It's probably just an attention ploy. Or she got into a b*tch fight with another girl.

When I saw this on tv last nite I told my friend she was probably drunk and fell down the stairs. I've never done that :innocent:

I'm not going to mock. She looks perfectly miserable, and it does look like somebody had grabbed her arm very hard and shook her, then socked her in the face.

Originally posted by purechris@Jul 31 2004, 01:54 PM
When I saw this on tv last nite I told my friend she was probably drunk and fell down the stairs. I've never done that :innocent:
[snapback]319258[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 31 2004, 12:13 PM
She looks like a trailer woman there.

Maybe it was Nick? :unsure:
[snapback]319225[/snapback]​
That's a funny thought, that little Ken doll wannabe beating anything.

from sfgate:
HILTON'S HORRIFIC BRUISING
Hotel heiress Paris Hilton was covered in mysterious cuts and bruises at a Hollywood party on Wednesday.
The star of reality TV show "The Simple Life" refused to explain her swollen lip and purple marks to concerned guests at the Concord Club, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.

One shocked witness says, "Paris had a huge bruise on her lip and massive marks down her arms.

"There was also a weird patch on her behind that looked like a plaster. Whatever happened to her was obviously very painful."

On Monday, the 23-year-old announced her split from Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and has been spotted cavorting with skateboarder Chad Muska.

I figured it was just a skateboarding accident, but those kind of bruises on the arms do look like they are from fingers... :(

Paris? SKATING? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yes, she really does look bad and I'm surprised she even attended the party.

Surely we'll find out from Star magazine soon enough :rolleyes:

front073104.gif

How terrible. I really hope some of you people aren't laughing at Paris. It seems as though she was physically assaulted by someone, which is not very funny at all. I saw a picture of her the other day and the bruises on her arm appears to have been produced by hands that may have forcibly grabbed or shook her.

Maybe she had an accident?? I've got an ugly looking bruise on my knee after i (stupidly) had an accident the other day :(

Oh dear :unsure: I really hope she is okay. As much as people talk about her and laugh about her antics, noone - not even 'Paris Hilton' deserves to be beaten up :cry:

How terrible. I really hope some of you people aren't laughing at Paris. It seems as though she was physically assaulted by someone, which is not very funny at all. I saw a picture of her the other day and the bruises on her arm appears to have been produced by hands that may have forcibly grabbed or shook her.

hmm... Maybe she got mugged.

Maybe she had an accident??

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't find this entertaining...and also, isn't that cover of the New York Post real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->