Paris Hilton Platforms

another metal shoe that should be recycled to make a wheelchair.

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 6th, 2004 - 11:13 pm
my initial reaction is shock...then i think that they must have been created by an industrial designer rather than a shoe designer, because they barely resemble footwear...

i find them oddly entertaining...and if paris falls and hurts herself...i find that i'm not that bothered about it... :innocent:

hey paris...what colour's your REAL HAIR? :lol:
I would reverse that to suit me softgrey. In my case I find that I'm not that bothered by the shoe......and if Paris falls and hurts herself....I find that oddly entertaining! She may not have any talent, but that would crack me up! :woot:

But seriously, those look painful, although I have seen other shoes like that with a sole only at the heel and toe area. The fact that Paris wore them ain't helpin them either......

Originally posted by mikeijames@Apr 7th, 2004 - 8:27 am
those shoes are made for lounging about and posing which, as far as i can see, is all paris does anyway...

and is it just me or does anyone get a mad max meets blade runner feel out of these...
Hmmmmm, mabye more Blade Runner meets The Fifth Element, I can't decide.

i think they're interesting. i reckon they've been inspired by action films where the karate-ish bad guy has blades in his shoe that pop out when hes about to kick someone in the face :woot:

I have to buck the trend here and say that I kind of like them. I wouldn't wear them, but I can see them being a fun thing to put on a shelf for display.

:blink: those are ho-rri-ble, a nightmare, this girl is absolutely trashy :nuke:

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Apr 6th, 2004 - 10:43 pm
Here are the shoes Paris wore on the TV Show. What do you think of these?
:lol: :lol: Saw this 2 years ago in Ludacris's video, hated them then, still hate them now :sick:

I just can't believed I missed them on the show.

How can you miss something like that? :lol: They aren't that ugly, persay.. just.. wierd. And not in a good way.

So I was watching music videos today, and guess where I spotted these two bad boys.... On Janet Jackson! Oh that video makes me cringe. I did start to laugh when I noticed the footwear though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"