Platforms?

Originally posted by Spike413@Jun 24th, 2004 - 7:36 pm
Neo-pinup Dita Von Teese.....in platforms
don't mean to sound like a jerk, but those aren't platforms :ninja:

.....ps: dita is gorgeous! :wub:

Originally posted by brian+Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:19 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:19 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spike413@Jun 24th, 2004 - 7:36 pm

.....ps: dita is gorgeous! :wub: [/b][/quote]
you don't, don't worry :wink:

but they are actually platforms. The way you can tall is that the toes are visible which, if there was no platform inside, wouldn't be possible, the toes would be farther down since the shoe would be so thick. :flower:

And I agree, Dita is beautiful, but that picture isn't the most flattering.....so I found another pic of Dita.....in Gaultier Couture!!!!!1 :woot: :woot:

note to self: stay on topic you A.D.D. afflicted monkey!!!

i truly believe platforms could be really, really stylish if done right. I like these:

Anne Klein, $135; BCBG, $89.95

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, as long as the platform isn't too big or clunky and the shoe is simple and tasteful, platforms can be so great!

I love platforms...my favorites are my balenciaga platforms in the camel/white combo :heart:

but i feel like i could pull off the Vivienne Westwood ones :innocent:

Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 25th, 2004 - 2:21 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 25th, 2004 - 2:21 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by brian@Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:19 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
@Jun 24th, 2004 - 7:36 pm

but they are actually platforms. The way you can tall is that the toes are visible which, if there was no platform inside, wouldn't be possible, the toes would be farther down since the shoe would be so thick. :flower:

And I agree, Dita is beautiful, but that picture isn't the most flattering.....so I found another pic of Dita.....in Gaultier Couture!!!!!1 :woot: :woot:

note to self: stay on topic you A.D.D. afflicted monkey!!! [/b][/quote]
who the hell is dita von teese...?... :shock:

more info please... :flower: ...me like...

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 26th, 2004 - 12:05 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 26th, 2004 - 12:05 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spike413@Jun 25th, 2004 - 2:21 am
Originally posted by brian@Jun 25th, 2004 - 12:19 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
@Jun 24th, 2004 - 7:36 pm

note to self: stay on topic you A.D.D. afflicted monkey!!!
who the hell is dita von teese...?... :shock:

more info please... :flower: ...me like... [/b][/quote]
She's a burlesque performer/pin-up.....kind of a modern Betty Page, that's who she models herself after. She's also Marilyn Manson's girlfriend.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 26th, 2004 - 11:43 am
I love platforms...my favorites are my balenciaga platforms in the camel/white combo :heart:

but i feel like i could pull off the Vivienne Westwood ones :innocent:
Love those Balenciaga too!!!!

Originally posted by Spike413@Jun 25th, 2004 - 1:21 am

OMG i see it now... they are :wink:

and :shock: to her in the Gaultier couture!!!

I LOVE it!! :heart: :heart: :wub:

i guess i love platforms as well considering i have both of the shoes posted above :blush: :ninja: :heart:

i like plats........

prada!!! the viv's are so drag i dig them too......

prada fall 04 i like these :blush:

00350f.jpg

the lv ones make me sad :cry:
b/c marc jacobs ripped off terry de havilland's designs!
i like terry's better :smile:
:heart:

I wore silver glittery platforms to my prom.

I'm so ashamed. :cry:

the only comfort I have is knowing that My dress was so long You coudln't see my feet.. but ack!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->