Paris Hilton Platforms

suzi_stiltz

Reaction score
Here are the shoes Paris wore on the TV Show. What do you think of these?

Attachments

• suzi20007.jpg
    suzi20007.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
Somebody could definitely get hurt. The wearer and many passers by. Not to mention any type of flooring whatsoever. I think those shoes could even destroy terrazzo. They look dangerous!

my initial reaction is shock...then i think that they must have been created by an industrial designer rather than a shoe designer, because they barely resemble footwear...

i find them oddly entertaining...and if paris falls and hurts herself...i find that i'm not that bothered about it... :innocent:

hey paris...what colour's your REAL HAIR? :lol:

I admire the architecture of the shoe as a sculpturist but as something practical ... :wacko:

well , if anyone can wear them its paris.....i mean, if britney wore them she would crush the platform like a soda can :wacko:

i actually think those shoes are in our awful shoe thread :lol:

They're hideous!! :doh: And I like Paris Hilton... but those shoes are just.. :sick:

Does anyone have a picture of the whole outfit that she wore for the show? I want to see what she could have possibly paired those with!! :innocent:

EVEN IF I LIKED THEM I WOULDNT WEAR THEM. if you fall over no ones gonna feel sorry for you, youd just get those laughing snorts and stares like "well we all new that was gonna happen, now didnt we" with the raised eyebrows...so humiliating

I personally wear heels on very rare occasions BUT I like them on other people.

I would love to see someone wearing these- I think they are incredible :woot:

I guess they are perfect for Paris H.- these shoes are about as impractical as her teeny-tiney little dog!!

i cant imagine PARIS wearing them.
over here they got a shop with all those dodgy shoes... and these ones are extremely cheap!!!
and inside the shop you will see according clientele. :yuk: with ugly feet to top it off

i find them :sick:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Apr 7th, 2004 - 12:27 pm
well , if anyone can wear them its paris.....i mean, if britney wore them she would crush the platform like a soda can :wacko:
:rofl:

Those are dangerous to the wearer, anyone in the wearers way - and anyone that gets whiplash from ogling the hideousness :sick:

those shoes are made for lounging about and posing which, as far as i can see, is all paris does anyway...

and is it just me or does anyone get a mad max meets blade runner feel out of these...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->