Paris Hilton

She looks really good!!

Besides the extreme fakeness of the hair...I like it.

Yeah... she look very nice :smile: She is becoming like Christina Aguilera with this transform bad taste to good looking!!!

ahh the hair isnt as bad with that volume.. it was just the ponytail thing she had going on that i was unsure of!:lol:

aww and her mums there! i love her mum:lol:

p1.17.jpg
dlisted

I think she spoils the look of most of the dresses she wears by wearing those belts! Once or twice its nice....but come on!! every single dress!!????!! NO WAY!!

archana said:
I think she spoils the look of most of the dresses she wears by wearing those belts! Once or twice its nice....but come on!! every single dress!!????!! NO WAY!!
agree!!!!!!!!!:lol: Thats really ugly and funny!!!

The fake Paris is nasty
But Paris style has really picked up lately

In true Paris Hilton style
"thats hot"

The belt she has in brown from recent pics is that FENDI??? Anyway I like it.. but I dont think it is!

poshigirl said:
The belt she has in brown from recent pics is that FENDI??? Anyway I like it.. but I dont think it is!

no, it looks like she and nicky have belts "inspired" by Fendi....I wonder why though? They can afford it!

It's so weird how sometimes she can look so classy and elegant and othertimes she can look completely trashy. I wish she woulc stick to classy and elegant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->