Paris Hilton's CD Release Party at Privilege
1a901439.jpg
d0c29f22.jpg

5d841af3.jpg
3185f15f.jpg

ad434efb.jpg
c1e5c7eb.jpg

wireimage

The dress looks nice on her. I am not a fan of her choice of shoes for the dress, they are too casual for that dress.

I love her new haircut! I think it makes her more stylish. The striped dress and the silverish dress look absolutely great on her. I'm usually not a fan of her style but she is starting to look hot!

i think she looks stunning looks wise but i have to say that i hate the dress... too plain! the design is overdone and nothing special. the cut from the bottom just takes away the classiness of the dress ,the length is unflattering and the shoes just dont go with anything! i know most of you love this dress but i miss the days where i used to see something on her and keep staring for 10 minutes impressed and stunned by the designs. these latest looks just dont do it for me!

Something wrong with her contact lenses or she has a lazy eye and super strange look....

I quite like that look on Paris......it's way better than her usual but the shoes don't match at all.

I have always dislike her choices in shoes...but then
i realized she wears size 11 (?) and i'm thinking
even if the shoe were to look great with the outfit,
her feet are so huge...that it ruins the outfit anyways.
I think she should stick to strappy open toe ones and
try to stay away from something like the above picture.
Those styles look so bulky! I guess it's tough find nice
size 11 shoes.....She did mentioned she hated her feet, right?

She actual looks pretty in those pictures. And Nicky looked really cute with that blue hat and black Balenciaga in 5362.

^^ Yes, I hope it's a new beginning; she looks very together and healthy (You listening, Linds!!!??:(innocent:

*Hypnotic* said:
I have always dislike her choices in shoes...but then
i realized she wears size 11 (?) and i'm thinking
even if the shoe were to look great with the outfit,
her feet are so huge...that it ruins the outfit anyways.
I think she should stick to strappy open toe ones and
try to stay away from something like the above picture.
Those styles look so bulky! I guess it's tough find nice
size 11 shoes.....She did mentioned she hated her feet, right?

yeah, her feet are huge :blink: ! the poor girl :rolleyes:

But i like her new style.

The cd is already in Belgian stores, a friend of mine bought it and she likes it a lot. I can't wait to hear it.

I heard a few of her songs on the mtv docu she did, I quite liked them. I'll buy her album :smile:

The dress and the belt are beautiful,but her shoes and huge feet ruine the whole look.

Buying her CD would be the last thing I'd do in my entire life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->