Paris Or Nicky Hilton?

Paris seems crazy ..thats nice !
But niki is all grounded and less wayward.

Paris really really annoys me.

But I have to say shes better looking.

I like Nicky's dimples, but her haircolor is too harsh for her skin. A warm medium-brown would be way more flattering.

Paris seems like she is stoned all of the time or something. Nicky always looks much more alert and with-it.

So I'd say Nicky. Paris sometimes wears some very pretty dresses, and I think she's got a more interesting style, usually, but for raw good looks, I would definitely say I think Nicky is the prettier of the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky

Of the 2 I have only met nicky, but she was very sweet & fun. :heart:
so I prefer her, especially as paris has clearly been 'around the neighbourhood' a few too many times. :yuk:
Not crazy about Nicky's clothing label but both dress in a certain style that works, possibly paris a bit better in her rad style. :ninja:

I'v only seen them in person and Nicky looks much nicer in person. Paris looks slightly like rat, and she very loud.

well latley ive been leaning towards Nicky, Im normally a MASSIVe paris fan but her outfit she wore to the oscars i think it was , was bloody eww and she lookd much more curvy than she usually was, but i was surprised to see Nicky looking absolutley STUNNING everything about her was gorgoues... But i still love paris, but paris is way more fake than nicky =p

Nicky definately. I don't have anything bad to say about Paris, but i do like the clothes Nicky wears.

My word, what a picture!! Dear dear, wear some underwear woman!!

Did anyone see when Paris wore a Bill Blass (a supposedly demure designer line) and still look trashy?

Not that's STRONG!!!! :shock:

Kimkhuu said:
Did anyone see when Paris wore a Bill Blass (a supposedly demure designer line) and still look trashy?

Not that's STRONG!!!! :shock:
...and for a skinny girl, it made her look a little hippy too. Not a good choice, Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->