Paris Or Nicky Hilton?

danceprincess202 said:
I have dark brown hair and blue eyes and I look 100x better when I have a tan, so that's my advice. If you want to look like her, be tan!:P
I don't think I want to look just like her, though her look is great for her!
I don't think a tan would suit me, I have pretty fair skin, would that look weird with brown hair and blue eyes? My hair is no where near as dark as hers though

Paris Hilton

Who do you like better Paris or Nicky?
movies.yahoo.com/ shop?
(I am new so i don't really know how to post pictures :cry:)

they can both banish from the face of earh and I wouldn't miss them...so there u go

I feel the same Alejandro they are both thick and haven't done anything for their money, but if i had to choose i'd say Paris because i like her name and i like it when she has smokey eyes.

At least Nicky carries Balenciaga bags. :lol: But other than that, none of them.

I don't really like either but they both amuse me..I'd go with Nikki though.

Paris she seems to be more interesting to look at and always shocks people. :woot:

:buzz: versace goddess is way cooler :shifty: and medusa watches over her :stuart: nikki hilton bags are hot

Definitely Paris. Nicky always wears black and looks boring.

Both, I like both. Paris is wild and all over the place. Niki is prettier though.

:sick: They both are gross & fake, and have no business being idolized. They've contributed nothing to the entertainment industry other than be airheads. :yuk:

That being said, I'll choose Nicky since as far as I know, she hasn't done extensive plastic/cosmetic surgery. She's a bit more natural. :rolleyes:

Paris is prettier, but Nicky has a better rep. I prefer Paris's sense of style, so i would have to say Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->