Parisian Masters

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
I'm really bored with UGGS and and the non-stop talk of Manolo(he's really not that great!). Here's some real,raw talents in footwear.

Alain Tondowski:

My personal favorite:
Pierre Hardy

I agree that in the love for Pierre Hardy however I'm not too crazy about the others.

I like all of those guys! They are the true creators of footwear, always inventing and reinventing. Pierre Hardy is definitely a favorite of mine!

:woot: those hardy boots :heart: i could fall in love if they were round toe

also like a lot the Alain Tondowski first picture but for the pointed toe
thanks for posting those scott :flower:

Pierre Hardy is great shoe designer! :woot: :heart: Michel Perry has been generating a lot of buzz, too.

And if were talking Parisian Masters let's not forget Christian Louboutin. :woot: :heart: .. and the up and comers like Edmundo Castillo and Brian Atwood. :flower:

i have always liked all of those :heart: . it depends on the design but i would surely not always wear choo et al. :P

That reminds me,I totally forgot about Rudolphe Menudier. He's another good cobbler.

I have to admit as much as I adore Pierre Hardy,I wasn't quite as taken with his latest except those two in particular.

ooh
the third ones are very very interesting.
Nice concept.
But I imagine the rest of the outfit would have to be quite simple in shape...

:heart: :heart: I lvoe Pierre Hardy

Alain Tondowski:is also fabulous :heart:

I like A Tondowski the most I was going to post some things on him but you did so thank you, he is a real talent. Pierre Hardy is a master as well! :heart: both and the pics! :woot:

Collection Privee (can't figure out if these are women's or men's, could be both). (Edit) Ooops, I just realized Scott called this thread Parisian Masters, sorry! Won't post anymore italians :D

img10471233296.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->