Peaches Geldof accused of shoplifting again

^ it figures. typical. i kinda liked the idea they're getting back at their father for having strong genes than their late mother ... lol.

I still do not get why the hell she would steal a dress when she has the money to buy things like that without having to look at a single price tag. I bet if she did do it, it must have been for attention.

pretty disgusting she would have to take advantage of people who aren't exactly in her wealthy position. i'm happy they took that stand and didn't fall for her 'status' for the sake of their livelihood and integrity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still do not get why the hell she would steal a dress when she has the money to buy things like that without having to look at a single price tag. I bet if she did do it, it must have been for attention.

She's by no means the first person who can afford what she's shoplifting ... and even people who are apparently starved for attention can surely think of better ways to get it ... I think there's more to it than that. She's very lucky she wasn't arrested ...

Peaches is not rich... not yet, that is

as what my parents always say when i was still dependent on them, "you are not rich, my dear child! WE ARE!" ..."until you have a career and earn your own money, you may not , you shall not, you dare not act ... think ... say and do as you please with OUR money and do not think we will bail you out if you as much try, tempted or accidentally shoplift your way for material things!" :ninja:

as if the fashion world isn't hard enough economically for an independent,but to have some rich half-wit,who thinks they can get everything for free,rip off people who actually have to work to make a living......

that's interesting,smartarse....apparently she must be under the delusion that they will cave?? indeed,she better be happy they didn't press charges.

I was on the tube (subway) after going to a club in central with some friends and on comes Peaches Geldof a few months back in London with two bottles of wine in her hand both open and the rest of her tribe of scenesters needless to say they were having a riot on the train really too loud. She is known for thievin! in the industry this girl has no shame i love her

She is just a bit of a joke really. I obviously dont condone theft or drinking in public.

^ Oh, right, I getcha :flower:
Yeah, she definitely is a joke! It's cool to go wild and have fun but being an obnoxious rich kid who's actions cause problems for people who are less fortunate than you is quite different.

I don't think her paying for the dress proves anything other than the fact that she was caught. Her and her crap self indulgent documentaries need to go.

self indulgent documentaries LOL, you have a bit of a point there.. i saw her one on american culture i guess it was a tad self indulgent..

this is one of those thing where i think to myself "is there nothing more important happening in the world, than this silly tidbit?"

^ it figures. typical. i kinda liked the idea they're getting back at their father for having strong genes than their late mother ... lol.

:lol: You're too funny. I never understood all those Daily Mail and tabs' articles about these "stunning English roses" and how they looked like Paula. Peaches looks like Bob Geldof in a dress and a bad wig.

self indulgent documentaries LOL, you have a bit of a point there.. i saw her one on american culture i guess it was a tad self indulgent..

the worst was the one on teenagers in the uk .. she didnt understand why normal kids dont have the money to go out every night and have to not out of choice but due to generall skintness just sit around .. she was really rude to them and basicly took the piss to their faces.. no matter who or what you are .. there no excuse for rudeness imo !!!

Peaches Geldof faces police quiz as yet another dress goes missing

Socialite: Peaches Geldof has been accused of stealing a dress

Peaches Geldof has been accused of stealing a dress from a London clothes shop.
Staff at the Three Amigos store in Camden Town claimed that the garment disappeared after the 22-year-old TV presenter visited last week.
It is thought that owners of the shop, which sells skater-style clothing, tried to contact Miss Geldof when they were unable to find the dress, but called police yesterday after receiving no reply.
One line of inquiry is that the alleged theft is due to a misunderstanding between the shop and Miss Geldof.
Last night detectives were waiting to question the daughter of Boomtown Rats star Sir Bob Geldof and his late wife Paula Yates.
The claims are the latest in a long line of shoplifting allegations for the socialite – though she has always been exonerated.
In March 2008, she was accused of leaving the Victim store near Carnaby Street with a £500 dress she had not paid for.
After store staff realised it was missing, they phoned her management firm and Miss Geldof returned to the shop and apologised, saying it had been a ‘simple misunderstanding’.
In 2007, she was accused of taking clothes from a photoshoot, and in October 2006 she was stopped at Urban Outfitters in Kensington High Street on suspicion of shoplifting a coat. She was allowed to leave after paying for the item.

In April 2009, Miss Geldof was wrongly accused of stealing an item of clothing from east London shop Luna & Curious, where staff claimed she had been behaving ‘atrociously’.

She bought a number of garments but was later stopped by the owner who accused her of taking one without paying. She insisted it was an honest mistake and returned it.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said yesterday: ‘We can confirm police have received an allegation of theft. It is alleged that on March 4 a woman stole a dress from a shop in Camden Road. Officers are investigating the alleged theft.’

A spokesman for Miss Geldof said: ‘On the afternoon of March 4 Peaches was picked up from her home address at 1.15pm and taken to a voiceover studio in SE1 where she spent two and a half hours.
‘Peaches knows nothing about this incident which we strenuously deny.’

dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->