Penelope Tree

I scanned this picture from Party Of The Century: The Fabulous Story Of Truman Capote and His Black And White Ball by Deborah Davis.

28cgaoh.jpg

That photo with the fish....and Ara Gallant w/ trademark sideburns. Just wonderful :heart:

awesome profile and makeup !

novemberp12357791893838.jpg

november 1967
by david bailey

source: ebay.com

With a birdsnest, shot by Clive Arrowsmith, published by British Vogue in 1970. Scanned by me.

Oooh, that is pretty. I am really drawn to Penelope, like most people are. She was so unusual looking and very intelligent. She's still beautiful and has aged quite well.

Do you know off-hand which issue that was scanned from? I've got a bunch of 1970 UK Vogues, and am wondering if I should rifle through them to see if I have that one or not.

Yes, it's from June that year. I didn't scan any more of her from that issue, though. But if you have many from 1970, I'm sure there's more Penelope to be had :wink:

Yes, it's from June that year. I didn't scan any more of her from that issue, though. But if you have many from 1970, I'm sure there's more Penelope to be had :wink:

Thanks for helping me narrow it down! I have UK, US, French and Italian Vogues, so it can be confusing.
I've scanned quite a few Penelope pics, which I've been meaning to post, but never seem to have the time, but I will soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->