aemww2.jpg

165s1e.jpg

eze62s.jpg

(rtvgames.com)

I really hate her with uber blonde hair...I still think black would look great

Thanks for all the avis! How cute! =)

lol

i love that girl

love her with the full volumed hair. so va va voom, which gives her innocent doll look an interesting edge...

Sophisticate's Hairstyle Guide, September 2009

Allison_18.jpg

Allison_19.jpg

Source: My own scan

I love the picture with Allison and London, they are so cute together.

Just read that Allison is heading up to Toronto for a shoot with Chad. She may also be looking at New York again as it appears she left Nous. This could get very interesting.

Alli has so much more to offer as an editorial model!
Where did you read this? What / Who is Chad? Just curious, is the "looking at New York again" comment speculation or was what you read? Thank you!!

I think Sweets has been talking about Chad Muller - a photographer who Allison already worked with if I'm correct :smile:
Btw: I really love her in that last pic :heart:

for some reason Allison reminds me of Jennie Garth in the first photo in #61. Maybe it's her expression. :rofl: love itttt :heart:

i hope she will continue to model coz i think she would excel at it compared to other contestants from ANTM.

Maybe the red hair is a wig. Her eyes are her best assets. I agree she's way too weird looking for LA.

japan and china would be a really good market for her.
we love those looks.
x M

I love the picture with Allison and London, they are so cute together.

Where did you read this? What / Who is Chad? Just curious, is the "looking at New York again" comment speculation or was what you read? Thank you!!

www.chadmuller.com yes they have shot together many a time before... 'looking at new york again' comment coming straight from the horses mouth... wish there were a nicer way to put that :flower: as she's much prettier than a horse

she needs to get signed ASAP...she might just be the biggest high fashion success out of ANTM coz she has a unique look...great hair...nice walk and height! plus lots of drive

i think she's stunning, but i don't think she looks high fashion at all... i agree with mike7791 that she would do well in japan and/or china

For Burger & Friends at Karmaloop.com

Allison_21.jpg

Allison_22.jpg

Allison_23.jpg

Allison_24.jpg

Allison_25.jpg

Allison_26.jpg

Allison_27.jpg

Allison_28.jpg

Allison_29.jpg

Allison_30.jpg

Allison_31.jpg

Allison_32.jpg

Allison_36.jpg

Allison_37.jpg

Karmaloop.com (credit to xTiFEh at RTV Games)

For Burger & Friends at Karmaloop.com

Allison_33.jpg

Allison_34.jpg

Allison_35.jpg

Karmaloop.com (credit to xTiFEh at RTV Games)

^^ Oh my god please don't tell me that this is her current hair color !!! Cuz its just atrocious she needs to go back to the blond hair she had when she was on ANTM cuz that is clearly the best color for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->