Allison Harvard

love how Game was like in love with her :lol: that would be such a weird/funny couple.

I would have never guessed that she'd be his favourite! It makes me think more of him that he could appreciate her kind of beauty -- not that I had strong feelings one way or the other about what I thought Game would find beautiful. :lol:

I really liked Allison during C12 but wasn't 100% rooting for her to win and I thought it was kind of a wash when she didn't because I had the impression that she wasn't that interested in pursuing modeling (which turned out to be true). However, I will be completely disappointed if she doesn't win C17. This season, I only really care about who will do VI justice, although I think that she'd do well with the other prizes too.

would have been better without tyra -_-
and pot ledom
and the weird whispering 'all star'

but she makes up for all of that with those eyes :blush:

Agreed, tyra really irritated me in this episode... She tries to promote herself in every way possible... whats with the 'POT LEDOM' seriously!:yuk::unsure::huh::blink:

any new work post antm or are they still on the whole Angelea crisis

seems like she did some work for gemma kahng am not sure if its a brand or photog

AgvpZYjCEAEGNj2.jpg:large

pic. allisons twitter

got this off her twitter pic by rex lott

ONE Magazine, Issue 3

ONE Magazine, Issue 3
Mirage
Photographer: Greg Mantis
Stylist: Jessica Dell

onemag.us

I LOVE her in those! too bad she didn't win the all star cycle -__-

We tapped one of our favorite America's Next Top Model veterans, Allison Harvard, to hang out and try on some of Gemma [Kahng]'s latest collection and strike a (casual) pose in the studio.

1204058m7inpegn.jpg

1203758oprxqc5j.jpg

1203821hgejzvvw.jpg

1203849e7bozk5s.jpg

stylecaster.com

she is walking in 3 NYFW shows, this according to her own twitter

she looks so perfect in those shots in 116, i love seeing her do great stuff outside of ANTM :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->