Petra Magazine : Charlize Theron

I really find those photos weird 'cause I see Cameron Diaz in the first, Rebecca Romijin in the second and a young Joan Rivers in the third. :shock: :ninja: :innocent:

i like her :P

thanks for posting seleria :flower:

I always thought she was strikingly beautiful, and she still is :blush:

Charlize Theron is one of the most gorgeous actresses out there... ...but this is beyond boring.. I am yawning as I am looking at the pics.... She needs to define her style.

This tan doesn't look that bad on her! :wink:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:52 am
I really find those photos weird 'cause I see Cameron Diaz in the first, Rebecca Romijin in the second and a young Joan Rivers in the third. :shock: :ninja: :innocent:
And I saw Kim Catrall... :lol:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:52 am
And I saw Kim Catrall... :lol: [/b][/quote]
:wacko: Really!?

Originally posted by kimkhuu+Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:16 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kimkhuu @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:16 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:47 am
<!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32
@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:52 am
I really find those photos weird 'cause I see Cameron Diaz in the first, Rebecca Romijin in the second and a young Joan Rivers in the third. :shock:  :ninja:  :innocent:

And I saw Kim Catrall... :lol:
:wacko: Really!? [/b][/quote]
Really, really. :blush: The first one, especially...

:lol: thats true, the magazine cover looks like something Samantha from SATC would wear.
I like the third pic the best...the cover is a bit plain. :flower:

love the last pic! these pics make me wonder how much effort they had to put into making her look so yuck in monster :innocent:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:52 am
And I saw Kim Catrall... :lol:[/b][/quote]
I totally see Amber Valletta. :wink:

yeh a bit boring, but i lov her...i think she needs a vogue too.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 20th, 2004 - 11:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 11:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-eguana@Apr 20th, 2004 - 5:18 am
but she really is beautiful. She deserves another us vogue
Please, no... :cry: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Her acting aside, Charlize's got striking good looks but doesn't know how to take advantage out of it..... She looks sooooooooooo boring. I feel like I am really redundant..... but I yawn as I look at her. She should go for a slightly more unique style! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->