Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini S/S 2025 Milan

I really like almost every single look. It looks like what Chemena did at Chloé, except done right instead of what she actually did.

One of his best collection in a longtime. Thank god Chemena did her thing because this doesn’t have the caliber of Chloe.

However I think he should be the head designer of Alberta Ferretti.

Thank god Chemena did her thing because this doesn’t have the caliber of Chloe.
Disagree here. Chemena's Chloé is formless and unflattering, not very youthful at all. Contrary to that, this collection and design overall has the right details and fits. It's very delicate. I do agree it's his one of his best collections, though.

Disagree here. Chemena's Chloé is formless and unflattering, not very youthful at all. Contrary to that, this collection and design overall has the right details and fits. It's very delicate. I do agree it's his one of his best collections, though.
But Chloe is a fashion POV.
See, the POV was strong enough for you to remember it.
You will probably forget about this collection in a week..

But Chloe is a fashion POV.
See, the POV was strong enough for you to remember it.
You will probably forget about this collection in a week..
Not really. I only remember that collection due to being absolutely shocked at how people hyped such an abomination. I had to look at it several times to see what others saw in it. That's the only reason why I will never forget it, especially because it reminds one of how herd mentality works. It's very impressive, indeed. :wink:

In fact, I saved a couple of these looks for inspiration and you bet I didn't save any of Chemena's masterpieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->