From Wikipedia

Pia Mia

Birth Name
Pia Mia Perez

Date of Birth
September 19, 1996, Guam, USA

Height
5' 4" (1.63 m)

Pia Mia Perez (born September 19, 1996), known professionally as Pia Mia, is a singer-songwriter, actress and model of European and Oceanian descent. Beginning by posting videos of herself singing on video sharing site YouTube, Pia Mia has since starred in commercials and music videos, and has more recently released her own material. Gaining popularity for her cover of Drake's 2013 single "Hold On, We're Going Home", Pia Mia has recently signed to Interscope Records, releasing an extended play entitled The Gift and featuring on the original soundtrack of the 2014 science fiction action film Divergent. Pia Mia is also a member of MSFTSRep, a Hollywood-based artistic collective.

Personal Life
Pia Mia was born on September 19, 1996 on the island of Guam, USA. Pia Mia is one of four children of Peter Perez Jr. and Angela Terlaje Perez. She has one younger brother, Peter Michael Jude, a younger sister, Paloma Colette, and an older half sister, Kandis Rae. She currently resides in Hollywood.Height

Other Info

Website
piamiamusic.com/

Twitter
twitter.com/princesspiamia

I wonder how her career will go. She's pretty, but I wish she would embrace her natural hair color and eye color.

Singer Pia Mia (L) and actress Bella Thorne
attend the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation's "A Time For Heroes Event"
at Wadsworth Theater on the Veterans Administration Lawn on June 12, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.​

Actress Pia Mia attends the "Puss In Boots" Los Angeles Premiere
at Regency Village Theatre on October 23, 2011 in Westwood, California.​

Singer Pia Mia arrives at Summit Entertainment's
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" premiere at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live
on November 14, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.​

Singer Pia Mia attends the premiere of Open Road Films' 'Justin Bieber's Believe'
at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on December 18, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.​

Pia Mia arrives at the Universal Music Group 2014 Post GRAMMY Party
at The Ace Hotel Theater on January 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.​

Pia Mia attends the premiere of 'Divergent'
at the Regency Bruin Theatre on March 18, 2014.​

Pia Mia attends Nickelodeon's 27th Kids' Choice Awards
at USC's Galen Center, Los Angeles, California on March 29, 2014.​

Pia Mia attends the 2014 MTV Movie Awards
at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on April 13, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.​

Source: zimbio.com hosted by postimage.org​

Last edited by a moderator:
Pia Mia - Mr. President

Pia Mia - Red Love

Pia Mia - Going Home (Cover)

She's trying too, too hard. And she's so young! I feel like she's almost whitening herself, ugh, it's scary. But I find her pretty.

She definitely is whitening herself with the blonde hair and blue contacts, and she just got breeast implants! It's like, girl, embrace your natural beauty! What a shame, because I like her music.

^:shock:
HipHollywood did a little digging, all of which took us about five minutes, and determined the singer more than likely did not get breasts implants, at least not recently. Here are several pictures posted on Pia’s Instagram last year that prove the point. We’re not saying the 16-year-old hasn’t had work done, we’re just saying if she did, it wasn’t as recent as some bloggers want you to believe.
Pia3.jpg
pia5.jpg

hiphollywood

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Brown & Quincy Kick’n It For Charity – July 2014

celebmafia.com

Pia Mia and Kylie Jenner got in some retail therapy at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills; August 2015

dailymail

Pia Mia's concert at the Universal Studios City Walk in Hollywood, August 2015

dailymail

She definitely is whitening herself with the blonde hair and blue contacts, and she just got breeast implants! It's like, girl, embrace your natural beauty! What a shame, because I like her music.
I hate that Chammorita's Hannah Montana hair.

PIA MIA PEREZ Arrives at Airport in Sydney 08/09/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

PIA MIA PEREZ Open World’s First Selfie-powered Store in Sydney 08/11/2017

PIA MIA PEREZ at Mark Cosmetics Opened World’s First Selfie-powered Store in Sydney 08/12/2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donna tartan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->