Pictures Of Your Magazine Collection

good luck replacing that issue. it usually goes for 25$+ on ebay.
Oh, I found that on eBay a month ago for $5 and in pretty good condition too. I was going to buy it but then I realised that it only had a collectible value but not much to offer other than Brangelina, so I ended up buying September 2007, that had a lot more to offer in terms of content.

not my own collection but someone posted this on my Facebook wall :D
25556210152052273130291.jpg

[facebook/L. Mark]

Such an awesome thread! :woot:

Here is mine, but judging by this thread, I have a LONG way to go! :wink::lol:

My snaps

Such a nice selection of magazines, jealous of your Prada book!!

You have to start somewhere, naya.

Does anyone else search the Vogue hashtag on Instagram? You should see everyone's collection.

^ I used to follow the Vogue tag but it ended up being filled with Teen Vogue and One Direction so i've transitioned to the Magazine tag.

I've only been getting them for 3 years but here's what I've got so far. Mostly Elle UK, a couple of US Elle/ Harpers Bazaar, and my lone Vogue Paris Collections, which I'd have more of if it wasn't so expensive!
photo1307.jpg

photo1311.jpg

photo1310.jpg

And here's my sister's collection:
photo1315.jpg

my collection (or at least half of it)! i reorganized this weekend but i'm not sure if i actually like this setup ... the top two rows are vogue and harper's bazaar, the third is a bunch of magazines like elle, flare and marie claire and the bottom is lou lou's (a canadian mag) and the first magazines i started collecting, teen vogue ... oh and some school books :blush: my w's and other international mags are in storage before i can figure out where to put them!
my snaps

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 87
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 75
Amazing collection, Tinsley V! I wish I was able to buy all those international magazines here in my country but unfortunately I can only get my hands on Vogue and some Elle. I found out about this cool magazine online shop (https://www.newsstand.co.uk/) but I can't afford to pay 4 pounds for shipping for every magazine that I buy.

I wish this thread was more active. Would love to see TFS-ers' magazine collections. I'm gonna post some of my pictures again soon.

So this is my collection ...
When I was younger, I used to tear out the beautiful pics and make my own magazines out of it and throw the rest away :cry: In a way I regret that because I miss having whole, real magazines. But I've stopped doing that a few years ago and now this is what I have. However, I've also kept my ''magazines'' so I still have that.

my own pics

I've been collecting magazines since 2010. I had to take them with me when I moved into my university dorm this year because my parents threatened me that they would throw them away! (even though they bought most of them) I mainly get US/UK/Aus/Paris Vogue, US/UK/Aus Harper's Bazaar and Numero.

Last edited by a moderator:
My collection after 2 years of collecting. At the time of this pic I was up to 158 issues.

(The bottom row is all US Vogue)

my snap

d76c45ae5aa611e3b2f70a3cc63667c9_6.jpg

This is half of mine....I have 7yrs of British Vogue, 6 of US Vogue, 4 of Parisian Vogue, 2 full years of Harpers and Elle UK and other magaiznes like sporadic issues of Dazed, ID and Vanity Fair, All Hunger, Love, CR and most of the Bi-Annual magazines.

The other half is at my parents.....

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

d76c45ae5aa611e3b2f70a3cc63667c9_6.jpg

This is half of mine....I have 7yrs of British Vogue, 6 of US Vogue, 4 of Parisian Vogue, 2 full years of Harpers and Elle UK and other magaiznes like sporadic issues of Dazed, ID and Vanity Fair, All Hunger, Love, CR and most of the Bi-Annual magazines.

The other half is at my parents.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->