Pictures Of Your Magazine Collection

I love seeing everybody's collections! It's always interesting to see what people go for, and I'm quite envious of you guys. :P

Here's mine. I only started buying them this year, but I really like what I've got. (click for higher-res)

(my photo)

This thread is awesome :flower:
Here's mine, the first Vogue I bought was US July 2009 with Beyoncé on the cover.

So jealous of all yours! Unfortunately mine are all in heavy boxes under my bed, and some boxes contain clippings that are totally scattered around.

I'm going to do up my room soon so when I do I'll post my collection.

Guys, so happy to have found this thread
-thoroughly enjoyed looking at everyone's collection

Here some of mine. Moving from a house to an apartment and not looking forward to moving all this.

British (earliest is 1973), Italian, French, American (earliest is 1983) and German Vogue.
Harper's Bazaar US, various 1990's Elle, late 80's and eary 90's Interview and The Face magazines. US Vanity Fair and
Plenty miscellaneous magazines

The pic of the US Vogue's is when I decided to date order from 1990 onwards :P

X

Wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing CTSunshine!

After about a month of contemplating the Hemnes bookcase from Ikea, I finally took the plunge and bought two last week. I used to have the Billy bookcases but they were starting to buckle under the weight and I knew I would be needing more space at some point. The Hemnes bookcase in white stain is perfect for what I wanted! They're made of solid spine and are twice the size of the ones I used to have. I just wanted to share the finished result:

*photos taken by vogue28

I didn't want to overload the bookcases on the first week, so I still have a stash of magazines in another room and need to decide where to put those at a later stage. So happy I finally have somewhere to put everything (after giving the Billy bookcases away last month)!

Keep the posts coming, I love seeing everyone else's collection!

wow, that is incredible. i just love the black/white theme you have going there. looks natural, not like those matching book spine colors that home bloggers buy by the foot! :lol:

does the colors of the rest of the room's objects?

Seriously Mark, I'm super impressed. Neat. Could you please post the link to those bookcases or at least send it to me? :flower: I really need to get my collection tidied up.

vogue28 I have to say that I'm really jealous right now :lol:

wow, that is incredible. i just love the black/white theme you have going there. looks natural, not like those matching book spine colors that home bloggers buy by the foot! :lol:

does the colors of the rest of the room's objects?

Yeah, I tend to stick to black and white, and a few grey items also. I have a gallery wall opposite the bookcases with black, grey and mirrored photo frames which contain B&W fashion photographs.

Seriously Mark, I'm super impressed. Neat. Could you please post the link to those bookcases or at least send it to me? :flower: I really need to get my collection tidied up.

Sure, the bookcases can be found by clicking here. I couldn't recommend them enough!

So, I'm currently facing every magazine collector's nightmare-moving! 5 years of buying into 26 boxes. Can't wait to have them all in one place and share photos here! :magic:

my photo

Just recently moved and here's what I have atm

US Vogue September 2009 - August 2014
Vogue Paris 2009 (2), 2012 (1), 2014 (4)

Not in photo: US Vogue January 2006 - August 2009, September 2014 -
^Still moving and cleaning

I get so happy when this thread gets activity; love seeing everyone's collection, big or small :D

I boxed up my collection (then kept buying more and placing those ontop if those boxes :lol: ) months ago while I looked for storage units. I finally found the right company and had them picked up.
All together my collection weighed well over 400lbs. I miss them lol.

I'm going to post my collection on Sunday. I'm going to London for fashion week tomorrow so I'm going to pick up a few new additions for my collection. My collection has diminished as I got rid of 4 years worth of ELLE UK, and other miscellaneous throwaway monthly glossy mags. But I bulked it up hugely with amazing bi-annuals and other gorgeous covers.

I started collecting whole magazines (I have been keeping only covers before), so this is what I bought lately.

(my photo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->