Pierre Casiraghi vs. Prince Harry

CTstyle

Reaction score
Why not? Latching onto the compare-the-princes idea....
My vote is Pierre....not only because he's a Casiraghi and I just love the Casi's...Pierre is just better looking and varies up his style more. Like his brother, he's a bit more cool than Harry. Harry's crewcut never did much for me either. I really love Pierre's curly, wavy locks. :heart:

Prince Harry gallery (all pics from Rex)

Pierre pics on my blog

Because I'm naughty I just really love this pic of Pierre
bandiere11wn9.jpg

Source: Cell phone pic of a scan via Tosca at the Royal Forums

uh-oh! Debating about two men I love! But without a doubt I choose Harry. He seems like a really relaxed, fun, nice, humorous guy. And he's sooo hot!! He's my type all the way.

hottie Harry at the wedding
fun loving Harry
tough guy Harry
awww...too cute (just had to post this) :flower:
The Royal Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
christina126 said:
uh-oh! Debating about two men I love! But without a doubt I choose Harry. He seems like a really relaxed, fun, nice, humorous guy. And he's sooo hot!! He's my type all the way.

Christina, I have to nod in favor of Harry about his love life. He seems like a one-woman guy just like his brother. He is even sweeter with Chelsy than William is with Kate, imo, but there's nothing wrong with how Wills is with Kate. It's just his style. But anyhow, even though Harry would make the better boyfriend, I have to go with Pierre as the more stylish and the best looking.:wink:

Oh btw, you posted terrific pictures.

I like the pic of Harry playing the percussions. Are those bongo percussions?

Harry, because

a) More relatable
b) More flesh
c) I hate guys with long hair
d) Brother has suddently become impotent, which makes him lok so much better
e) Has both tough and cool guy image, which totally beats the Casigrahi boys' non-speaking Strokes-wannabe ***es
f) Porbably speaks better English.

fouroclock said:
Harry, because

a) More relatable
b) More flesh
c) I hate guys with long hair
d) Brother has suddently become impotent, which makes him lok so much better
e) Has both tough and cool guy image, which totally beats the Casigrahi boys' non-speaking Strokes-wannabe ***es
f) Porbably speaks better English.

Fouroclock has broken my heart! She breaks my heart, yes she does!:cry:
Since ya like Harry so much.....you probably saw these already. 3 new pics from Abaca press (the recent Landbrokes(?) polo match) chelsy was there. I like Harry as a boyfriend. He and Wills really have that sweet, longtime-commitment thing going on. It's nice to see that in royalty. Andrea Casiraghi is impressive like that too.
http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/sear...irencester Park Polo Club&assignment_id=31750

The truth is, I like both of of these guys, and also like Andrea and William equally. I'm just a Casiraghi lover, always have been, it's part of me now!
But I really wanna see Pierre Casiraghi jet over to Ibiza and hook up with Paris! Now that would be entertaining. He'd give us as much entertainment as Paris-and-Stavros did, if not more.

CTstyle said:
Fouroclock has broken my heart! She breaks my heart, yes she does!:cry:

:flower: I'm so sorry. And I'm a he. :lol:

The way those Windsor/Wales borthers blush :blush:. I do give the Casigrahis credit for having tight bodies, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->