Please Help Me With My Homework/Research/Survey

Hey everyone! I’m part of a consulting project that is working on using body measurements to help design clothing that’s more inclusive to women of all body shapes and sizes. It would really help if you could fill out this survey with your measurements and your email if you would like to be included in a raffle for one of 5 $100 gift cards! Survey link: tinyurl.com/FemTechMeasurements

I would like to ask for everyone's input. Please look at the picture below and if you can find the time, just quickly answer this question:

What kind of person do you think would buy and wear this kind of outfit?

The more details you can put in your answers the better! Thanks to everyone who participates!
1f60a.png
2764.png

survey model.jpg

Hi all! My name’s Kaila. I study Journalism and Law at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS).

I’ve been tasked with collaborating with the wider community to source information on my chosen topic of ‘green recovery’ (recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic with the environment in mind), and specifically on how this can be related to sustainable fashion processes
1f331.png
1faa1.png

Your answers will directly inform my coverage and understanding of this topic. If you have the time and would like to help with my learning, I’d greatly appreciate it if you shared your voice in this short survey. Thank you!
1f600.png

Sustainable Fashion Post-Pandemic

Dear community,

My name is Clara Clandillon, and I am conducting this research on second-hand clothing consumption during the COVID-19 pandemic for my Bachelor Thesis. I am a third-year student of the IBACS program at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. This survey investigates the impact of Covid-19 on our lives paying close attention to the consumption of second-hand clothing online. The goal is to observe whether the pandemic affected the consumption of second-hand clothing and why. I am posting on this discussion as a product of a random process.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could participate in this survey.

I value your time so it should only take you about 15 minutes to complete the survey. Your responses are voluntary and will be kept anonymous.
The data collected from this survey will be solely used for the purpose of this Bachelor Thesis.

Here is the link for the survey: Fashion consumption during COVID-19

Thank you for participating!

If you have any questions or for nay reason cannot access the survey, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Dear community,

My name is Clara Clandillon, and I am conducting this research on second-hand clothing consumption during the COVID-19 pandemic for my Bachelor Thesis. I am a third-year student of the IBACS program at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. This survey investigates the impact of Covid-19 on our lives paying close attention to the consumption of second-hand clothing online. The goal is to observe whether the pandemic affected the consumption of second-hand clothing and why. I am posting on this discussion as a product of a random process.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could participate in this survey.

I value your time so it should only take you about 15 minutes to complete the survey. Your responses are voluntary and will be kept anonymous.
The data collected from this survey will be solely used for the purpose of this Bachelor Thesis.

Here is the link for the survey: Fashion consumption during COVID-19

Thank you for participating!

If you have any questions or for nay reason cannot access the survey, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Hi, I completed your survey. some of your questions make certain assumptions which may be confusing to respondents.

There are a number of questions about buying/selling platforms however your initial question only specifically refers to Vinted and Depop. This may lead to respondents only answering the following questions on the basis of that first question leading to skewed results.

Hi, I completed your survey. some of your questions make certain assumptions which may be confusing to respondents.

There are a number of questions about buying/selling platforms however your initial question only specifically refers to Vinted and Depop. This may lead to respondents only answering the following questions on the basis of that first question leading to skewed results.

Hi!

This is really helpful! Thanks for your feedback. I will definitely take it into account change the questions to make them as unbiased as I can!

Are there any luxury fashion brand owners in here? I'm wondering what is your biggest struggle right now with building your brand and why? I'm building a Luxury Branding course at The Luxury Brand Academy and I'd like to learn more about how I can help you become your own creative director and visionary while building your dream brand.

Thank you!!

Luxury-survey.jpg

Hi all! I'm currently an MFA student and one of the things I'm trying to understand is if consumer trends have truly been shifting over the last ~10 years to where price point/branding may not be the primary factors that go into spending on clothing.

I think there has been underlying changes to what people will spend their money on nowadays with social media, a lot more D2C lines, and of course sustainability, but am curious if anyone thinks if any of these have taken over simple pricing and brand loyalty!

And totally voluntary if you wouldn't mind sparing a few minutes to share your opinion on this survey (very much appreciated!)

Google Forms - create and analyze surveys, for free.

In the course of my bachelor thesis, I am conducting research about sustainable fashion consumption behaviours. I'd love to hear from you about your shopping behaviour and your attitude towards fair fashion. This will help me make a contribution to the existing marketing strategies of fair fashion brands. The survey should only take 5-10 minutes, and your responses are completely anonymous.

Link to the survey: Sustainable Fashion Consumption

I really appreciate your input!

Hi all! I'm currently an MFA student and one of the things I'm trying to understand is if consumer trends have truly been shifting over the last ~10 years to where price point/branding may not be the primary factors that go into spending on clothing.

I think there has been underlying changes to what people will spend their money on nowadays with social media, a lot more D2C lines, and of course sustainability, but am curious if anyone thinks if any of these have taken over simple pricing and brand loyalty!

And totally voluntary if you wouldn't mind sparing a few minutes to share your opinion on this survey (very much appreciated!)

Sorry all, realized the survey was locked but have unlocked it now. Would appreciate any responses but otherwise would be interested in hearing opinions about sustainable clothing--

Do you think sustainability by itself is enough of a selling factor that consumers would make that their primary decision driver instead of price/choice/trends?

I answered your survey, but I noticed that it didn't reference the pandemic at all. I find that the pandemic did change my shopping habits quite significantly. I haven't had a lot of use for fancy items, so the number of luxury purchases, as well as the average price/item, has decreased significantly. I'm not sure yet how this will change in the future. I suspect I might be more casual for good now.

Sorry all, realized the survey was locked but have unlocked it now. Would appreciate any responses but otherwise would be interested in hearing opinions about sustainable clothing--

Do you think sustainability by itself is enough of a selling factor that consumers would make that their primary decision driver instead of price/choice/trends?

I think sustainability on its own is not enough, you also need an attractive product ... and there are several brands I can think of that demonstrate this.

I answered your survey, but I noticed that it didn't reference the pandemic at all. I find that the pandemic did change my shopping habits quite significantly. I haven't had a lot of use for fancy items, so the number of luxury purchases, as well as the average price/item, has decreased significantly. I'm not sure yet how this will change in the future. I suspect I might be more casual for good now.
Thank you so much! I think you also raised a very good point about the pandemic that it drastically changed the way we live (and perhaps what type of clothing we purchase). While I agree there has been a shift towards casual wear, I like to think that as cities open back up, we will see pent up demand for "fancy/going out" clothing revert back to a couple years ago. Kind of like the pent up demand for leisure travel.

I think sustainability on its own is not enough, you also need an attractive product ... and there are several brands I can think of that demonstrate this.
I agree that sustainability is not enough of a differentiator to build a business around. Perhaps eventually as awareness and materials develop, but not right now. I don't think we are totally ready for mushroom based shoes, though if a brand can successfully take leftover fabrics and create beautiful pieces at attractive prices, they can find success.

Obviously a big brand like Reformation has build a successful business model at promoting the "sustainable" side of the business. Curious what other brands are out there?

^ I'm thinking of Eileen Fisher, Gabriela Hearst, Stella McCartney ... there are definitely more. Given Melissa's existence, I think if mushroom shoes work, there's definitely an audience for them.

I'm writing a BA paper on the buying behaviour surrounding quality clothes, specifically silk. I am conducting a survey, so if any of you ladies would like to share your thoughts on the topic it would be greatly appreciated. The target demographic is women who purchase silk clothing.
Microsoft Forms

Hey everyone,

My friend and I are trying to understand people's attitudes to preowned cosmetics and beauty products for a project of ours.

We'd be really grateful if you could help us out by filling in a quick survey! It's totally anonymous and will take only a minute or so.

The survey can be found here: Buying and Selling Preowned Cosmetics, Fragrances and Hair & Beauty Products

Thanks! :D

Hi! I’m a student at London South Bank University undertaking a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. As part of my final year dissertation, I am conducting research on the effectiveness of luxury brand adverts and communications in influencing consumer behaviour and purchase decisions in a post-Covid world.

If you’re reading this, I’d really appreciate if you could spare 5-10 minutes to fill out my survey.

Investigating the effectiveness of luxury brand communication strategies on consumer behaviour and purchase decisions in a post-Covid world

Thanks

63EAD030-93ED-477F-8EA3-174BEFEB8126.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->