Pointy Toes Or Round Toes

hmmm.....depends....however, I just purchased 3 pairs and they were all pointy. What does that say??? :huh:
my hubby hates my pointy shoes, no matter how stylish, I don't know why.... :lol:

Originally posted by labeladdict@Apr 13th, 2004 - 9:29 pm
hmmm.....depends....however, I just purchased 3 pairs and they were all pointy. What does that say??? :huh:
my hubby hates my pointy shoes, no matter how stylish, I don't know why.... :lol:
yep i noticed that too.
alot of men dont like pointy shoes :unsure:

Both, though I tend to do round with jeans, and pointy with skirts.

I love both but I'm very picky on how round or how pointy they are:

I see a lot of round shoes that to me look like flight waitresses shoes and that's a big NO for me! My mom owned black round shoes that she gave me, I was wearing them once at an airport and saw a group of flight waitresses walking past me and they were wearing almost the same shoes as I was! No I did not feel good :ninja: and my boyfriend thought it was funny :rolleyes:

I like pointy shoes but they can get a fat feeling to them, like the pointy toe can come too quickly, I like the pointy toe to be "slim", don't want to look like I have six toes :innocent: And I don't want the toe to be too long. I also most often want the toe to be straight, not curled up, I though own pointy boots from Bianco who have a slighty curled up toe and I like these boots a lot, but they are in my opinion very special :wink: ... but all other shoes with a slightly curled up toe I've seen I haven't liked.

I'm really picky on my shoes! I want more round shoes in my closet but here in Iceland every damn shoe in the stores are pointed, that's Iceland today, follow the "fashion" (meaning Icelandic fashion only) or be a granny looking dork. Sure I've seen round shoes, from Irregular Choice, haven't seen many round shoes exept from the stores who cell that brand.

Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 13th, 2004 - 5:51 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leyla m. @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 5:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-labeladdict@Apr 13th, 2004 - 9:29 pm
yep i noticed that too.
alot of men dont like pointy shoes :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Wonder if Freud would have something to say about this.... :innocent:

76574-d.jpg

To me it's pointy all the way. I like to go for a sexy/sophisticated look and round toes just look too "cutesy" or "old lady".

Its a bit of both for me i love round-toes, and i find them more comfortable but sometimes a nice pair of pointys is just right.

I'm too indecisive to choose between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->