Ports 1961 F/W 2020.21 by Steven Meisel

Wow, Felice looks amazing! (hair's too messy tho) And I'm so happy to see Signe by Meisel!
Sora so far has my least favorite picture.

Nice to see Felice not fading away. I was worried few seasons ago. And yes to Signe! Nice to see her outside of an LV campaign.

I don't get the hype around this brand. Without Meisel and the hit models, I'm sure nobody would pay attention to them.
Also, who is the stylist and what do they have against Signe because.....:shock:

Sacha Quenby once again comes out on top. The girl is just a natural.

Stunning! Looks better than many magazines released this year

The vast VAST difference between Steven Meisel's studio shoots with a gray backdrop and that of other photographers, is that they have great depth. There's always a sense of pure and unapologetic fashion, and the styling here from Templer is exceptional. No one, in 2020, comes close to Meisel.

Even the small detail of all the girls posing with their foot - like how models used to pose during the 60s. I'm in complete awe!

The vast VAST difference between Steven Meisel's studio shoots with a gray backdrop and that of other photographers, is that they have great depth. There's always a sense of pure and unapologetic fashion, and the styling here from Templer is exceptional. No one, in 2020, comes close to Meisel.

Even the small detail of all the girls posing with their foot - like how models used to pose during the 60s. I'm in complete awe!
Agree 100%!!!

+ Felice
xrty9hZ.jpg

ports 1961 ig
Fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back