Ports 1961 F/W 2020.21 by Steven Meisel

Ooh, must say I'm thrilled to finally see Steven's name this season! As expected, it's already amazing. Mona looks stunning and I'm looking forward to more portraits! Last season's campaign was stellar so this one has a lot to live up to.

Scotty is right, it is boring, because Meisel is always the best. Can he not be the best at least once for a change?

I much prefer Sacha's shot, the attitude is on point and Meisel brought out her most powerful side.

Loving Ports new direction. Both look amazing. I'm guessing Julia is part of this? And is the same team gonna be part of the Zara ad?

Both are stunning. Framing light cast everything. Nothing groundbreaking but stunning nonetheless.

it's beautiful, simple, boring but it's Meisel so it's good boring. I prefer boring Meisel for Ports1961 than boring Meisel for Dior by KJ.

Sacha is working it in the above shot. Quite dynamic and serving attitude.

It's a bit basic, but you know, the GOAT (well there are two of them here) is back - and I'm happy.

These two girls (well, particularly Sacha) are probably the best current models right now as well. I'm actually more interested at how the logistics for this shoot were handled than the images themselves though...e.g. I don't think KT is exclusively NY-based at the moment?

I'm looking forward to Zara now.

This is boring I could care less if Meisel is involved or not

It is as generic as it can get tbh
Honestly this gives me same energy level as those boring af Dior men campaign he has insisted doing for whatever reason
Girls are gorgeous no doubt but they aren’t moving though
Yeah the dress scarf aren’t pulling by gravity but those models aren’t modeling anything in a way Misel isn’t doing anything with them Unlike when the time he still gave a sh*t

+ Sora Choi
BiFfIb9.jpg

ports 1961 instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->