Posh And Becks Trial Seperation

*AndoraStar*

Day Dreaming
Reaction score
Posh and Becks on rocks

By Rav Singh

POSH and Becks are on the verge of splitting up—despite her pregnancy, the News of the World can reveal today.

And friends fear England captain David is now heading for a breakdown over his marriage.

David Beckham is teetering on the edge of a breakdown as he and Posh head for a trial separation, we can reveal today.

The warring couple are being torn apart by explosive rows—even though their third child is on the way—with Victoria branding her husband a "vain, arrogant yob".

"She hates his looks, hates the tattoos all over his body and hates the way he swears and rants all the time," said a source close to the couple last night.

"Victoria considers herself more high-bred than him and has been going around telling everyone, ‘I've married an Essex yob. He's lost the plot'."

Friends are also worried about the England captain's increasingly bizarre and aggressive behaviour, and that the strain of his failing marriage might cause him to crack up.

"He's angry all the time," said a pal of the 29-year-old Real Madrid star. "And he blames everybody but himself." Today we can reveal how:

POSH FIGHTS with Becks constantly on the phone because they're hardly together any more;

SHE FLEES from Madrid whenever she can because she can't bear to be around him; SHE TAUNTS him, claiming that he's "lost it" as a husband;

HIS FURY spilled over into a finger-pointing shouting match with an FA boss after last Wednesday's World Cup qualifier.

Our source revealed how Posh and Becks' phone calls frequently end up with them screaming at each other.

In one huge phone bust-up she told David she couldn't bear to be near him.

"It's got so bad they've started talking about a trial separation so they can take stock of their marriage," said our source.

"David rowed with Victoria last Monday on the phone. He was shouting, ‘I can't stand it any more. You're all ruining my life, just leave me alone'. She says she will never forgive him for cheating on her with Rebecca Loos. She told him, ‘I've never cheated on you. You made a laughing stock of me and now I'm going to do what I want'.

"Most of their rows are on the phone nowadays because they're hardly together any more. The only time they are together is publicly when they want to promote something."

The pair were snapped together at the Hard Rock Cafe in Madrid two weeks ago— just before Victoria, 30, announced that she was pregnant, with the baby expected in March. The couple have been putting on a brave face to mask the problems in their five-year marriage.

But friends and family are worried about the effect their private battles are having on themselves and their boys Brooklyn, five and two-year-old Romeo.

Our source told us: "David and Victoria disagree on absolutely everything to the point where all they do is fight. It's awful that they've got like this."

Victoria's friends are also worried about her physical and emotional stability in her vulnerable state of pregnancy.

"She's been warned about the amount of flying she's been doing between London and Madrid which doctors say isn't safe at this early stage of her pregnancy," said our source. "But she says she can't stand to be near David for long and has to get away from him to her family back home.

"She says he's become arrogant and vain. The word she uses most about him is ‘yob'. She says he even walks with a football yob's swagger nowadays and she hates his tattoos which just add to it all.

"The tension between them, the constant screaming and crying is so stressful she loses her breath and starts hyper-ventilating." The two have exchanged a flurry of heated phone calls over the past few days which have left Posh weeping, says our source.

"She's told him she can't bear him. And she says that he phones home and just asks to be passed over to the boys.

"They don't even greet each other. She says she has taunted him about the fact that he's lost it on the pitch and lost it as a husband.

"Apparently David went completely off the rails when she said that and the row ended in Victoria crying so much that she started saying she has to get away from David for ever.

"She wasn't even watching him in the World Cup game against Austria. Instead she was at a restaurant in London." The Beckhams' marriage has been getting increasingly shaky since David's £25million transfer from Manchester United to Real Madrid last summer.

In September last year, we revealed how the cracks were beginning to appear with David living in Spain and Victoria staying behind in England to try to revive her pop career.

At the time, Becks told a close pal: "I love her more than anything but things are ropey at the moment. It's as if we're living separate lives."

A week later, Becks was pictured cuddling up to his PA Rebecca Loos at an exclusive Madrid nightclub. Later that night he bedded the brunette for the first time. At Christmas, The Real Beckhams—a TV fly-on-the-wall documentary—had to be censored to stop the public seeing their persistent fighting.

In April, the News of the World exposed Beckham's secret affair with Loos. We also revealed how Becks had a fling with barrister's daughter Sarah Marbeck, 29 while still at Manchester United.

Since then, although the Beckhams have tried to present a united front in public, their relationship has gone downhill fast—as has their public image.

Pop svengali Simon Fuller—who gave the Spice Girls their launchpad to glory— believes the troubled marriage is reflecting badly on the rest of his clients, including pop stars Will Young and Rachel Stevens.

A Fuller insider told us: "Simon is concerned that the Beckham brand has far from worked and hasn't spoken to Posh for months. He thinks its damaging his company as it shows him in a bad light."

Posh also shares his worries about their image, says our source.

"Money is her big drive and because of their expenditure she's admitted she is not worth as much as is made out. Which is why she and David will go on trying to convince the public that the relationship is just as perfect as the day they got married.

"But the charade might not go on for much longer if they decide to go ahead with a trial separation.

"They used to be so much in love—everyone hopes they can patch up their marriage." Additional reporting: RYAN SABEY

She's dumb... he's too hot to split up with. :P

I really hope this isn't true. I can't stand either one of them but I don't want to see any family split up. If there was such trouble in their marriage then another child should not have even been considered. They are both selfish and pathetic. :angry:

i look at it this way: together they were almost as smart as one normal human being so apart those kids have a better chance at raising themselves....

wait! what am i saying?! i forgot, david beckham being single is a good thing...(if for nothing else than my fantasy life)...

hmm.......i wonder if this will lead david to 'experimenting'
GO SEE UNCLE ELTON DAVID IM BEGGING YOU......HE NEEDS TO TAKE YOU TO SOME CLUBS

oh my gosh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i feel so bad for their kids. man wtf. beckham's still hot... lol :brows:

"You made a laughing stock of me and now I'm going to do what I want."

of course they're going to split up. comments like that are SO SELFISH and SHALLOW and say so much about Posh. if her big deal about him cheating on her is that it made her look bad.. UGH and 'i'm going to do what i want'... how jr-high.

grow up.

she only seems to love him as far as it makes her look good. as soon as she starts to look like an idiot, she decides to argue with him all the time. the girl is so shallow and insecure she even treats her marriage as a way to make money. i feel sorry for brooklyn and romeo and the one on the way, if all this is true.

Only them knows what's best. It's always difficult to make such decisions when you have little kids and another one that's coming; they probably won't want to hurt any of them... ...and their image.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 15 2004, 03:46 PM
i look at it this way: together they were almost as smart as one normal human being so apart those kids have a better chance at raising themselves....

wait! what am i saying?! i forgot, david beckham being single is a good thing...(if for nothing else than my fantasy life)...
[snapback]368376[/snapback]​

:lol:

AWWW...Thats pretty sad. Poor girl. But I always thought Posh was a little too uppity.

But has any couple every been lovely-dovely all along? Every pair is bound to have their fights.

Beckham shouldn't have cheated. Thats a no-no. If my husband did, I would caustrize him.

Originally posted by luna@Sep 15 2004, 03:24 PM
[snapback]368348[/snapback]​

The way I see it, he's a stupid cheating rude jerk (and looks can't compensate this...) And she's right: after his affairs she's entitled to make her own decisions about her life... :innocent:

It seems these rumors may have caused some fallout:

UK: Beckham Line Facing The Axe?
16 Sep 2004
Source: just-style.com

Marks & Spencer is expected to end its contract with England footballer David Beckham amid attempts to boost the high-street store’s flagging image, according to the Financial Times.

The deal had previously been set to continue until spring 2005, but M&S is said to be looking to axe the DBO7 range within the next month, and scrapping plans to have a spring collection in 2005.

M&S launched the range in 2002, but Beckham, who has since left the UK to join Real Madrid, has since seen his previously golden image tarnished amidst speculation of extra-marital affairs.

M&S’s chief executive, Stuart Rose, said earlier in the year that he was planning on cutting down on the store’s clothing lines after repeated takeover bids from entrepreneur Philip Green caused the company to rethink its operations.

Originally posted by *AndoraStar*@Sep 15 2004, 04:22 PM

"Victoria considers herself more high-bred than him"

[snapback]368344[/snapback]​

Coming from a woman who used to be a spice girl thats rather rich :lol: :innocent:

I don't feel sorry for either of them as harsh as that may seem - but the poor kids they're both so young it's hard enough to deal with that anytime but publicly poor things, such cute kids too...though with a father that hot you can't expect any different really can you?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 16 2004, 03:34 PM
Whole article sounds like press bullsh*t.
[snapback]369547[/snapback]​

I agree :rolleyes:

VERY VERY much agreed... untill you see it coming out of their mouths dont by it..and personally i think they appeared as if they really loved each other and respected each other... so i dont see these comments as true

Originally posted by luna@Sep 15 2004, 04:24 PM
[snapback]368348[/snapback]​

ugh that gets old if the guy is really cheating.

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Sep 15 2004, 05:39 PM
she only seems to love him as far as it makes her look good. as soon as she starts to look like an idiot, she decides to argue with him all the time. the girl is so shallow and insecure she even treats her marriage as a way to make money. i feel sorry for brooklyn and romeo and the one on the way, if all this is true.
[snapback]368437[/snapback]​

Its seems like they both treat their marriage as a way to make money(he consents also). I say it goes both ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->