PPQ S/S 10 London

610x.jpg

daylife

i heard from michelle williams of destiny's child, that the entire runway enlisted a full black model cast. amazing. someone please post the collection fast.

Yeh by the looks of yahoo there wasn't a single white model. Are the images up on catwalking yet?

That's a very interesting concept. Looking forward to seeing the whole collection. xx

mama those b&w cow print shoes is feas! i'm loving the all-black cast...and there is a little preview of the ppq x adidas line too :D

25isp3c.jpg

catwalking

>>> could you post the entire collection? are you able?

Please do not quote images

mama those b&w cow print shoes is feas! i'm loving the all-black cast...and there is a little preview of the ppq x adidas line too :D

catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised this hasn't been done before , though I like it whether the sentiment was sincere or not.

Love the all black cast! Bring diversity into fashion!!! I would love to see designers using a wider diversity of models. You would think cities like London and New York that are suck melting pots would already be doing this.

Anywho, the clothes so far look a little on the tacky/cheap side.

a little too flashy for me but i adore that tribal print jumper/mini (can't tell) on post #9

Oh I love the clothes, the polka dot pieces are sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->