Prada & Miu Miu Resort 2006

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd...

Miuccia Prada is a romantic at heart, and, for cruise, the designer revised feminine elements that have become house staples. Case in point: an ombred debutante lace dress or nylon used for a cocktail skirt and adorned with metal and rhinestones. All along, Prada worked with the lightest of cottons and the wispiest of silks to deliver an array of I-feel-pretty dresses. That same feeling trickled down to Miu Miu, a collection that is based on elegant understatement. Sequins, for example, are matte rather than shiny, and are sprinkled on cotton muslin, a relatively frugal fabric that is printed with faded stencil motifs

miu miu:
5lwj6h

5lwj7r

5lwj8n

i prefer the miumiu to the Prada looks, over all nice mood..
thanks for posting kimair :flower:

Very nice. The only thing I don't care for is the first Prada outfit.

I love it all :woot: These are exactly the types of things I like to wear. :flower:

Wow !!! I am nicely supprised ! I like it very much. Very classy & pretty :flower:

That Miu Miu outfit with the pale blue dress and cropped, belted jacket painfully looks like Zara - at least, that´s what we will definitely see next season.

To sum up my opinion: These are nice, incomplicated outfits, definitely something people won´t have much difficulties to wear and match... it is a pre-collection so I don´t expect a lot here... I just wonder how this can be surprising, isn´t it exactly the same stuff Prada and Miu Miu is coming up with, lately?

may I ask how long has miuccia been producing the cruise collection? and also is there a men cruise collection?
thx!

I usually have a thing for the Miu Miu designs, which are always very cute and elegant. But this time around, I find her designs very boring, so are the Prada ones.

Rather predictable. Especially in the first outfit, there's too much going on. I want to see it more simple.

it's nice...but i couldn't agree with you more pradaromance...

I like the red Miu Miu coat... very easy to wear.
I expected something a little more... interesting. The designs look like no effort was put into them at all...

The Prada dresses are nice, but nothing new.

Overall, I am dissapointed

tricotineacetat said:
That Miu Miu outfit with the pale blue dress and cropped, belted jacket painfully looks like Zara - at least, that´s what we will definitely see next season.

:D so true but stands for all those miumiu/Prada looks ,
soon to a Zara next to you :wink:

i only really like the last prada dress..i love the colors and the layered lace. the rest of it just looks sort of generic. i usually love both miu miu and prada and i agree that this stuff is just sort of boring.

I find the miu miu coats quite marni-esque, but the whole thing is rather blase. i wouldn't purchase it nor be inspired by it.

Yay for both, though I think I prefer the Miu Miu more. It indeed is a bit predictable, but it looks good and I am not bored with predictablity, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->