Prada S/S 2008 : Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel

only Sasha eye wear pic looks out of place. Her hair is different there. I don't like that.

Steven Meisel and David James are geniuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing all the ads, I know love them. :crush: Sasha looks flawless and I love all her different poses in each shot, no model could have done this better. ^_^

Wow. So weird to see so many Sashas. Miuccia's own version of heaven maybe? The skirt ad's great!

Yeah for the whole campaign!:woot::heart:
I love them all and even the shoes and weird socks I once hated.
Thanks for your great job, ikeya.seki!:flower:

I got my new desktop!

These are really really great. I love how Sasha managed to blend in and stand out at the same time. Love the background, love Sasha. Yeah...

I'm in love... Miu-Miu and Prada have amazing campaigns this season :heart: thanks for posting, it's truly gorgeous!

this is such a brilliant campaign. the eyewear ads are gorgeous, especially the first one. thanks for posting!

The shoe shot is really something.
And lately, i've noticed that the ad campaigns for s/s 08(Miu Miu, Prada, Fendi..) have 2-3 products(almost same design, just different colour) in one shot. It's like they are trying to maximise ad space.

fantastic HQ scans; thank you. I am starting to like these

SEEEE!!!

nick can't take the ads on his own like Sasha and Eddie... so why bother to use him again??? bring Eddie back!!!

I didn't like the first few, but this campaign is growing on me. I love the shoes!

scanned by me from German InStyle, I think this is a bit bigger sorry if it's just a useless repost

You know what, Miss Sasha Pivovarova, I dont know what to do with you. SHE WORKED, are you guys kidding me?! In every Prada campaign, this girl has given her all, and it shows. Plus, just the art direction of these shoots. I LOVE the men's ads the most, and those Prada loafers, gorgeous. Sasha's ads are a masterpiece as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for those shots. Im saving each and every one.

DEAD@ Racquel's brother in every men's shot, love him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->